Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

    3 nuns are coming home from a regional parish meeting in New Hampshire. On the way home, however, they were all killed in a horrible car accident featuring a drunk trucker and his dog (don't ask).

    Anyhoo, the next thing the nuns know, they are standing on clouds like it was the ground and in front of them was this tall powerful man with a long white beard. After looking at the nametag, which said "Hello, My Name Is: St. Peter," they walked up to him. He looks at the nuns and says, "My sisters, you have finally arrived at Heaven's Gate. But to be admitted into Heaven, you each need to answer one question about the Bible." The nuns went white (some would say that they are "scared ****less" but I don't think that's appropriate). The nuns are whispering about how they had never heard of that condition. Anyway, they give it a shot, hoping desperately to get their questions right.

    St. Peter calls fourth the first nun:

    St. Peter: "My sister step forward. Tell me, who was the first man on Earth?"

    The first nun, with a sigh of relief answers the question brimming with confedence.

    Nun #1: "Why, it was Adam of course!"

    Lights flashed, the gates creaked open, and a choir of angels began singing. She had made it.

    The other two nuns are so relieved that her question was so easy. There was no doubt that each of them would know their respective questions. St. Peter calls forth the second nun.

    St. Peter: "My sister, tell me, who was the first woman on Earth?"

    Nun #2 (with great relief): "Eve!"

    Lights flashed, the gates creaked open, and a choir of angels began singing. She, too, had made it.

    St. Peter calls fourth the thrid and final nun. She walks up with the upmost confidence.

    St. Peter: "Now sister, can you tell me, what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"

    The third nun started to panic. She had no idea! All she was able to say was

    Nun #3: "That's a hard one."

    Lights flashed, the gates...
    Working for a better Future for my Fish!
    ___________________________________________
    75, 29
    All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

    Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

    Comment


    • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

      Viagra

      The FDA has been looking for a generic name for
      Viagra. After careful consideration by a team of
      government experts, it recently announced that it has
      settled on the generic name of Mycoxafloppin. Also
      considered were
      Mycoxafailin, Mydixadrupin, Mydixarizin, Dixafix, and
      of course, Ibepokin.

      Pfizer Corp. announced today that Viagra will soon be
      available in liquid form, and will be marketed by
      Pepsi Cola as a power beverage suitable for use as a
      mixer. It will now be possible for a man to literally
      pour himself a stiff one. Obviously we can no longer
      call this a soft drink, and it gives new meaning to
      the names of "cocktails", "highballs" and just a good
      old-fashioned "stiff drink". Pepsi will market the
      new concoction by the name of: MOUNT & DO.

      Thought for the day: There is more money being spent
      on breast implants and Viagra today than on
      Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2040, there
      should be a large elderly population with perky boobs
      and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of
      what to do with them.
      Working for a better Future for my Fish!
      ___________________________________________
      75, 29
      All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

      Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

      Comment


      • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

        Originally posted by Philbert";p="
        Two gay men decide that they want to have a baby, but they don't want to adopt because they want the baby to be as close to their own as possible.

        So they both masturbate into a cup and have a doctor use their sperm to impregnate a female friend of theirs.

        Nine months later, the two gay men are looking at their baby in the hospital nursery. All of the babies are crying and screaming except for theirs.

        "Wow," one of the gay men says, "Our baby is the most well behaved one in here."

        A nurse who happens to be walking by says, "Now he's quiet, but wait till we take the pacifier out of his EDIT."
        :bslame:  :hang:    :naughty:    :skull:    :furious:  :badsmiley:  :bs?!?!:
        PLECOS SUCK!

        https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

        Comment


        • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

          Originally posted by Philbert";p="
          I guess the restrictions are off on the content of the jokes?
          Nasty sex is funny...I got lots of really funny jokes that I thought were too "risque" for what I was told is a family site.
          But with boobs, posse, whores, and nasty vaginal smells showing up with no "tsk" "tsk" from MB or any other moderator, I guess I can let loose with some good stuff.
          Just because I can't read every single thread every single day...

          Please, no more "inappropriate" jokes.
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

          Comment


          • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

            What's inappropriate? A joke in a joke thread should be funny...I guess we need some sort of guideline.
            I was self-restricting my content, but without some sort of structure no one else will, it seems.
            Working for a better Future for my Fish!
            ___________________________________________
            75, 29
            All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

            Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

            Comment


            • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

              Randy and Bruce are walking down the street one day, when Randy sees a beautiful blonde on the other side of the street. He gives out a deep sigh ... and Bruce, his "life partner", slaps his shoulder and says indignantly,"Randy!"
              "Don't worry,"Randy reassures Bruce,"I'm not going straight. It's just that, sometimes, I feel like I'm a Lesbian trapped in a man's body."
              Working for a better Future for my Fish!
              ___________________________________________
              75, 29
              All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

              Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

              Comment


              • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                okay....i didn't think that my jokes were all that riske' but i won't post on here again..... ushingit:

                Comment


                • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                  Originally posted by Philbert";p="
                  Randy and Bruce are walking down the street one day, when Randy sees a beautiful blonde on the other side of the street. He gives out a deep sigh ... and Bruce, his "life partner", slaps his shoulder and says indignantly,"Randy!"
                  "Don't worry,"Randy reassures Bruce,"I'm not going straight. It's just that, sometimes, I feel like I'm a Lesbian trapped in a man's body."
                   :aua:      :stopit:  :hand:
                  PLECOS SUCK!

                  https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                  Comment


                  • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                    man is driving rather erratically down a road. A police officer stops him. The officer says,"would you mind blowing into this breatheliser for me please sir".
                    The man says 'I'm asthmatic, I can't do that.'
                    'OK then,' he says, 'how about a blood sample?'
                    'I suffer from haemophilia' he said, 'I could bleed to death.'
                    'OK,' said the officer, getting rather annoyed, 'step out of the car and walk across this white line.'
                    'I can't do that.'
                    'Why not?' said the officer.
                    The man replies, 'because I'm drunk.'
                    Working for a better Future for my Fish!
                    ___________________________________________
                    75, 29
                    All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

                    Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

                    Comment


                    • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                      Well...Nick doesn't approve of Gay jokes, Loretta posts stinky crotch and naked nun jokes and doesn't think they're risque...I post jokes for fun, to amuse the other members.
                      This thread has gone to poop...I'm outa here.
                      Working for a better Future for my Fish!
                      ___________________________________________
                      75, 29
                      All my other tanks have gone on to better lives!

                      Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

                      Comment


                      • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                        sorry i messed up your thread Philbert......didn't think they were that bad....not down right nasty as some jokes on here about each other....but nevertheless....enough said.....i won't post in here again i promise you that....and again i'm sorry i messed it up for you.....

                        Comment


                        • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                          Originally posted by Philbert";p="
                          man is driving rather erratically down a road. A police officer stops him. The officer says,"would you mind blowing into this breatheliser for me please sir".
                          The man says 'I'm asthmatic, I can't do that.'
                          'OK then,' he says, 'how about a blood sample?'
                          'I suffer from haemophilia' he said, 'I could bleed to death.'
                          'OK,' said the officer, getting rather annoyed, 'step out of the car and walk across this white line.'
                          'I can't do that.'
                          'Why not?' said the officer.
                          The man replies, 'because I'm drunk.'
                          Now that's funny!    :emtthumbs:  
                          PLECOS SUCK!

                          https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                          Comment


                          • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                            Originally posted by Philbert";p="
                            Well...Nick doesn't approve of Gay jokes, Loretta posts stinky crotch and naked nun jokes and doesn't think they're risque...I post jokes for fun, to amuse the other members.
                            This thread has gone to poop...I'm outa here.
                            Sorry Greg, did not mean to upset you. I guess I need to get back on my meds
                            Now I know what fishlady goes through :wink:
                            PLECOS SUCK!

                            https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                            Comment


                            • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                              A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices
                               > a sign out of the corner of his eye.
                               >
                               > It reads:
                               > SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
                               > HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
                               > 10 MILES
                               >
                               > He thinks it was a figment of his imagination and he drives on
                               > without second thought. Soon he sees another sign, which says:
                               >
                               > SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
                               > HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
                               > 5 MILES
                               >
                               > Suddenly, he begins to realize that these signs are for real....Then
                               > he drives past a third sign saying:
                               >
                               > SISTERS OF ST.FRANCIS
                               > HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
                               > NEXT RIGHT
                               >
                               > His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On
                               > the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small
                               > sign next to the door
                               > reading:
                               >
                               > SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
                               >
                               > He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a
                               > nun in a long black habit who asks, "What may we do for you, my
                               > son?"
                               >
                               > He answers, "I saw your signs along the highway, and was interested
                               > in possibly doing business."
                               >
                               > "Very well, my son. Please follow me."
                               >
                               > The man is led through many winding passages and is soon quite
                               > disoriented.
                               > The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, "Please knock on
                               > this door."
                               >
                               > He does as he is told and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin
                               > cup answers the door. This nun instructs, "Please place $100 in the
                               > cup, then go through the large ! wooden door at the end of this
                               > hallway." He gets $100 out of his wallet and places it in the
                               > second nuns cup.
                               >
                               > He trots eagerly down the hall and slips through the door, pulling
                               > it shut behind him. As the door locks behind him, he finds himself
                               > back in the parking lot, facing another small sign:
                               >
                               > GO IN PEACE.
                               > YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED
                               > BY THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.
                               > SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER!
                              Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                              Mod OF Marshreef

                              Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                              Coming soon Daphnia

                              Comment


                              • Re: A joke without porn, profanity, or pain...

                                The Dead Cow and Vet School...

                                First-year students at University of Texas's Vet school were receiving their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.

                                They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body." For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck
                                his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

                                "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

                                When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger." "Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
                                380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                                300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                                180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                                150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X