Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a shrimp nano

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mistahoo
    replied
    I'm mainly staring at that sponge filter. Maybe move it from the side of the tank to the back where it's painted black? It'll somewhat hide it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    I want to get a different diffuser and that should help a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    +1 Seems like your equipment is taking up a large chunk of your tank. I can't help but stare at the equipment and neglect the rest of the tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jozle
    replied
    Looks crowded with all the equipment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    With all the new stuff up and running.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760227.263492.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760270.755348.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760376.688681.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760426.005570.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760451.004880.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361760475.788692.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    No one seems to know.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Ahhh I read about their horrible customer service when I was looking for plants back then. Found out that they mess up a lot of orders too! I wonder how they even stay in business?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    Azgardens. I made the mistake of not reading reviews first found out they are 94% negative.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Re: Starting a shrimp nano

    That's terrible! What company is this? I want to make sure to avoid the complications you went through.

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    I canceled the order due to it not shipping yet. Waited 10 day with no shipment and had to contact via text as the company did not reply to emails or answer their phone. Person replying to text was very rude and told me that I am never allowed to order from them again because I did not want to continue to wait after being assured on Tuesday that my shipment would go out on Wednesday. Going to look for someone on plantedtank that has a large mat that I can buy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361571236.288321.jpg
    Middle of the picture is the shrimplet surrounded by baby pink ramshorn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    Wait to see if it comes in before I post it here. I'm having issue with the supplier and not getting responses from them. But I did just spy a shrimplet.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    Fluval Stratum is almost a light grade ADA Amazonia. It will slightly lower the Ph, but does not last very long in hard water
    Just the person I wanted to hear from LOL I was waiting for you to chime in! Hmm.. I like the look of ADA Amazonia but it drops the pH way too low for what I have in mind for this nano.

    Sorry to threadjacK! Tank looks like a good start! What plants are you waiting on?

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    Fluval Stratum is almost a light grade ADA Amazonia. It will slightly lower the Ph, but does not last very long in hard water

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Starting a shrimp nano

    The Amazonia I had before.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X