Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makes me mad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: Makes me mad

    Yeap the UN told us to help out, and a plan was formed, we did our part.  My shipmates and I did our part as told to do.

    What does it matter if the UN is giving medals or not...It matters because it was a concerted effort that the United Nations of this Planet Earth said, this must be done.

    Saddam Killing his own people to put down revolts was very wrong.  It is a shame, that the UN did not get to finish its course.  It is a SHAME that the WMD, the reason we gave the world for invasion without UN support...turned out to be FALSE.  The UN found nothing, and we choose to make WAR over peace.  There has been more that have died since his removal than there was while he was in Power after the first Gulf War.

    Which again...I was there..got the ribbon, did my part.

    Its a shame that people in this world think the United Nations is only worth what the left in the toilet.  Its a shame that people in this country lead us to war, which has resulted in the deaths of brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, mothers and fathers of both sides.  Because they shared that same view, the UN is nothing, its what is left in the toilet.

    Funny...its Franklin Delanor Roosevelt that helped formned the United Nations.  Woodrow Wilson started the League of Nations ...pre-cursor to the United Nations....both...DEMOCRATS...
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: Makes me mad

      Everyone gets a ribbon.....
      700g Mini-Monster tank

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: Makes me mad

        Darbex

        Bosina happen....and the punks was caught.


        Let's go back a little.... 2 days after 911 Bin Laden family was granted premission to leave the US. After Bush order all aircrafts to be grounded. So why is the man who is responsible for 911 family allowed to leave?

        If you committed a crime in another country similar to 911 would your family be able to leave?

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: Makes me mad

          Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
          Everyone gets a ribbon.....
          You're the co-vp of CAK. Does that mean we all get a CAK ribbon?
          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

          "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: Makes me mad

            I want a rainbow ribbon!
            Sorry, couldn't resist!  :wink:
            OK, I'm outta here.
            PLECOS SUCK!

            https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: Makes me mad

              olicy: ..........yeah......but you have to sign on the dotted line first ya see......

              ADMISSION'S FREE, YOU PAY TO GET OUT......."KRIS KRISTOFFERSON"......"JOHN NORMAN HOWARD SPEEDWAY"

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: Makes me mad

                Everyone gets a CAK ribbon on their chest!

                700g Mini-Monster tank

                Comment


                • #98
                  Re: Makes me mad

                  Nick we still teammates


                  You need to check your friend Sarah....she is horrible on live tv.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: Makes me mad

                    Originally posted by delock";p="
                    Nick we still teammates


                    You need to check your friend Sarah....she is horrible on live tv.

                    Nooooooo... We get Nick!  :(

                    I said VIVA!!! and everything
                    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

                    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

                    Comment


                    • Re: Makes me mad

                      ....both...DEMOCRATS...
                      Democrats were quite different back then....respectable and such
                      By the way....Reagan started as a Democrat
                      Charles Jones
                      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

                      A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Makes me mad

                        For standing up for what he thinks is right in commendable it is better than many other politicians who want to see what the polls say he should do then do it. I am sorry Delock I love ya but Bin Laden didnt do anything wrong? Are you serious? So the attack on the USS Cole had nothing to do with him. The attack on the Emabssy in Kenya he didnt play a part in that. The attack on the world trade center the first time again Bin Laden wasnt a part of that? All of the above mentioned items Bin Ladens terror group had a role in and all took place during Clinton's reign of screwing America but he didnt take Bin Laden when he was offered on a silver platter to the US government.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

                        Comment


                        • Re: Makes me mad

                          If you committed a crime in another country similar to 911 would your family be able to leave?
                          If he had committed the crime in a Muslim country he would have been (and has been) hailed as a hero.
                          Does anyone else remember the citizens of some of the Muslim countries cheering in the streets after 9/11?
                          For those who need a refresher on what we're facing....pull up one of the beheading videos. Watch those...and then make your arguments.
                          I don't know if they would help....Nick Berg,as I recall, was a liberal to the very moment they cut his throat. You see....coming from AMERICA, where WE live, he couldn't believe that such evil existed in the world. It took that much to open his eyes. He never expected it....even at the very end....you can tell from the video. Is it going to take a knife at our collective throats to wake us up as well?
                          Charles Jones
                          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

                          A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Makes me mad

                            And the UN continues to give it to us. The UN is the most corrupt organization in the world. And you proved my point that when the UN says it is in humanitarian interest we fight but if it isnt according to them then we dont? That doesnt make sense to me. The WMD issue every nation in the world had intel saying he had them and Bush was the only one willing to go out and make sure he doesnt. I do not believe that he didnt and that it was not possible for him to move them before the war.

                            Delock I assume you are referring to the Bin Laden family the one that has made its billions with from everything that I can gather respectible means of construction. The same family that denounced the actions of Osama. That family, we should persecute them based on the actions of their rogue son. That is like sending the Japanese-Americans to concentration camps for the actions of Japan. It was done by our government in the wonderful days of old that some people would love to go back to. Do I agree with everything this admin has done? No. Do I wish certain things were done differently? Yes but out of all of the bogus stuff coming out of some politicians mouth the one we have in my opinion is the best that was available. We will never agree on exactly what our president does or doesnt do is right or wrong but we try to find the person that best aligns themselves with ourselves and makes the best decision for this country.
                            Resident fish bum
                            330G FOWLR
                            34G Reef
                            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                            Treasurer, GHAC

                            Comment


                            • Re: Makes me mad

                              Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
                              Nooooooo... We get Nick!  :(  I said VIVA!!! and everything
                              Nobody gets me.
                              I'm like the wind!

                              Oh, wait, I was outta here.
                              I guess I have to pay a fee or something. :think:
                              PLECOS SUCK!

                              https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                              Comment


                              • Re: Makes me mad

                                I am getting off of my soap box because Sonja says I have to go to bed. So goodnight to all it has been a blast. I hope some will open there eyes but I have a feeling that we will continue to disagree but hopefully we will all still love each other when we are done.
                                Resident fish bum
                                330G FOWLR
                                34G Reef
                                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                                Treasurer, GHAC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X