Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The building of my long awaited 300 Gallon Aquarium

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Maybe, we'll have to see how far I make it along, if pictures will be available. The tank won't we here until maybe this weekend. It's not quite ready yet. But we'll see may I post progress of the other tanks by then.


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.255783,-95.211763
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment


    • #32
      Well the 150 gallon has been moved!! I will have it setup and going tonight. Right now my biggest issue I'm fighting is rearranging my house and fighting to keep my 42 gallon stable. It ain't ever had a bio load on it like it does now! But water changes and carbon filters will help with that. Pictures and things of that nature are gonna have to wait for a bit. I just have to much going on but hopefully by Friday I can have some going.


      ---
      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.253400,-95.211058
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment


      • #33
        UPDATE:

        Nothing to really update other than I moved my 150 gallon back to where it was....... After talking with my wife and moving the living room around multiple times visually seeing how things would look niether of us liked any combination we could come up with. So.....where to put the 300 gallon??? "Light Bulb"... Lets listen to the wife on this one. my wife says to just put the aquarium in the dinning room since thats where all of the large aquariums wind up. After being very upset at the thought of my pride and joy not truely being about to be seen, I finally had to admit it would look good in there and it would work the best in there. SSSSSOOOOOOO, thats my plan for now. The 150 gallon has been transformered into the Fahaka Puffer tank and i'm hopeing to move him Sunday or next week some time, we'll see what I decide. For those following this thread I posted the Fahaka stuff in the Photography forum. Check it out and let me know what you think.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

        Comment


        • #34
          Do you know what species you plan on keeping in the 300? Maybe you already said and I've forgotten...

          Comment


          • #35
            Its gonna be Mbuna Cichlids, Peacock cichlids, and catfish.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment


            • #36
              How's the tank merry-go-round going? Any progress on the 300?
              Vicki

              • 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
              • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
              • 29g Planted - Journal
              • 29g Planted
              • 5g Planted RCS

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Complexity View Post
                How's the tank merry-go-round going? Any progress on the 300?
                150 moved back to where it was. 300 going in dining room, hopefully get the stand in the house today. Haven't heard anything on the tank yet. Pictures of the 150 are under the photography section in my fahaka thread.


                ---
                I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.531961,-95.157792
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                Comment


                • #38
                  IMG_0007.jpg






























                  The stand is in the HOUSE!!! Thanks again Brice!!!
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Whoohoo!! It looks great there, too! I can't wait to see it all put together with fish in it! Not much longer now!!
                    Vicki

                    • 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
                    • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
                    • 29g Planted - Journal
                    • 29g Planted
                    • 5g Planted RCS

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      just as long as it takes to get the tank home. But its all coming together now!!!!
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Coming together nicely Barrett!
                        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Your dolly's came in real handy!!! Hows Cali?
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Having a good time, but my 230 is monopolizing my thoughts
                            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              like you thought it wouldnt?!?!?!?! Really?
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                That stand is purdy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X