Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Meeting - Calender Event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ssrprelude
    replied
    For you Geoff, sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Jim please bring a couple of the Devine No.9, please?

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    And no, no group buy by me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post


    good luck dude for real..

    Geoff if you want to taste one I can bring you one. I can't bring everything I have. Way too rare.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Is there going to be a group buy organized by Jim? We not doing the Old World one setup with Randal?

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    ooooohhhhhh, shes talking bout Yo Mama!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    I think he was talking about your mom...

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Did you read his post from last night?

    He told me he wants to push your mom off a train!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    hey I got her cleaning out there...got to get ready for the party...sssshh..
    Yeah, I was out there cleaning while Geoff was inside doing water changes and transferring fry. )

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    I'm not going then!

    I'm PMing Traci right now about sexual harassment on the BOX!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Geoff and Mary Beth said I'm welcome to go, so watch out Thai, the restraining order has been lifted!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Check your Pm foo!

    Jim is making moves!

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    I want everyone on the South side to be thinking of hosting a Tank Tour Spot in April. I got a Plant Turnaround Last week of February and lasts the entire month of March. So we got to move the Tank Tour to April.
    Would be cool if we could get in another Groupbuy order before the tour.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    here ya go

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    John, I need a can crusher. Where did you get yours?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X