Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Meeting - Calender Event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I'll have chips and MB will have her veggie stuff.

    We need hotdogs, and Hamburger meat, unless we want to grill some chicken breasts or something.

    One day it might be really cool if we could do a crawfish boil

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Need me you bring some food Geoff?

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Randall bring your pit, or I may go there and pick yours up on Friday

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    1. Geoff (brazier, wood, XX, Margarita, Bloody Mary, various other alcohols, about 15 Tropheus books, and lots of fishes!!)
    2. MB
    3. Randall (12pk XX, hot dog buns)
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick
    6. Jim (Beer)
    7. Donald (maybe)
    8. Supadave (beer)

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    1. Geoff
    2. MB
    3. Randall (12pk XX, hot dog buns)
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick
    6. Jim (Beer)
    7. Donald (maybe)
    8. Supadave (beer)

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    I got a ton of hot dog buns left over from the meeting here...so if someone wants to bring some weiners...I will bring the buns.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I can bring some ribs or something but I'm not manning the pit.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I am going to pick up a brazier at Lowes or Home Depot, and Randal is going to bring his pit

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Looks like we need food!

    By the way, can we have a bonfire out front or in the back?

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    1. Geoff
    2. MB
    3. Randall
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick
    6. Jim (Beer)
    7. Donald (maybe)
    8. Supadave (beer)

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    Count me in for sure !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    1. Geoff
    2. MB
    3. Randall
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick
    6. Jim (Beer)
    7. Donald (maybe)

    Leave a comment:


  • ddaquaria
    replied
    Put me as a maybe. I'll be driving by myself, so I would leave as soon as the meeting is over. But no promises yet.

    D

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    1. Geoff
    2. MB
    3. Randall
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick
    6. Jim (Beer)

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    1. Geoff
    2. MB
    3. Randall
    4. Thai (Maker's Mark)
    5. Nick

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X