Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Meeting - Calender Event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mzungu
    replied
    Gene, I think there must be something wrong with me. How do I keep missing your pictures?!?!

    Thank you for posting them!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    So when are you getting a D3X?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Actually Jim my camera was Nikon's top of the line DLSR....in 2001. Honestly it is old and not a full frame sensor. It also maxes out at ISO 800. It does the job but has its drawbacks

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Yeah yeah.... For real, nothing like a full frame camera with a huge sensor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    Nice job Gene, must be nice to have a super camera. Tri-color pics look better than mine.
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    It's the photographer. hahaha
    )

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Nice job Gene, must be nice to have a super camera. Tri-color pics look better than mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    awesome dubs Geoff!!! the shades of color on the face are gorgeous.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    awesome pics !! those petros look sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Originally posted by specialone0812 View Post
    haha..you know vnmese Gene?
    Just about enough to get my a$$ kicked if I tried to use it around Asians (mostly obscenities)

    Leave a comment:


  • specialone0812
    replied
    haha..you know vnmese Gerne?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    look I know a number of you are saving your photos for POTM, but could you atleast send them to me?
    Not my best ever, but here you go......



























    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    Geoff my computer is dead at the moment. Setting up something with Miguel and see if we can get it going or the pics saved. I only saved two pics for POTM.
    cares

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Geoff you got email

    Leave a comment:


  • semper
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    Just dropped off my lap top at Miguel's house. I want to thank him for offering to fix my computer out of the greatness of his heart. He was able to save the hard drive and every picture on it. Thank you very much man! I owe you big time. For those who haven't seen his fish room, damn.... Yall missing out on some nice fish.

    yeah,

    i asked miguel if i could drop by sometime and check out his tanks

    he stays pretty close to me

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    Just dropped off my lap top at Miguel's house. I want to thank him for offering to fix my computer out of the greatness of his heart. He was able to save the hard drive and every picture on it. Thank you very much man! I owe you big time. For those who haven't seen his fish room, damn.... Yall missing out on some nice fish.
    Sweet!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X