Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My 240gallon journal
Collapse
X
-
yeah the fish have really started digging out certain spots to get under the rocks. The main breeding area in over on the right hand side of the tank. there is a rock that leans on the glass that leaves like a 4" space behind it. there is only one way in so I have seen alot of "dancing" going on back there.
-
that petro is a beast :emt_thumbs: really like how the rocks have settled in with the sand nice layout.
Leave a comment:
-
this is with the new light setup and filtration and fish. I also got the trim painted to match the stand.


Leave a comment:
-
well, then we need new pics.....Originally posted by newb View PostUPDATE**
for lighting I am using 2x 36" T5HO Odyssea lights and a 48" Coralife 4x65watt PC
for filtration I am now using 4x Aquaclear 110's, Eheim 2217, Eheim 2262
Leave a comment:
-
UPDATE**
for lighting I am using 2x 36" T5HO Odyssea lights and a 48" Coralife 4x65watt PC
for filtration I am now using 4x Aquaclear 110's, Eheim 2217, Eheim 2262
Leave a comment:
-
i wasnt sure i was gonna like the slate but you did a good job arranging it. i'll have to come see it in person.
Leave a comment:
-
I personally like my T-5 setup 12 bulbs 39w per bulb 468 watts total.
Leave a comment:
-
-
yeah, that's the one on my 215 (250w's). i got the elite series for my 300 gallon. gonna suspend that badboy from my ceiling.
Leave a comment:
-
Personally i like the coralife pro 6ft with the suspension kit, comes with 4x96w PCs and 3 x150w or 250w MH and 4 lunar ligths.
Leave a comment:
)
Leave a comment: