Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 240gallon journal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I'll probably scavage a couple pieces Saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    Delock...I got extra if anybody wants it...FREE

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    where did you get the slate from

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    The tank looks great man, and the fishes look happier than (2) 5 year olds at Chuckie Cheese.

    I wouldnt change a thing, other than...I dont like black backgrounds at all. It makes the fishes color not flash as much.

    Otherwse...perfect.

    you heard it here folks...PERFECT!!! I need to sit down, my head is getting heavy!

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    I was told if I only added like 2 or 3 more that they would just kill each other. I cant afford a big colony of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    The tank looks great man, and the fishes look happier than (2) 5 year olds at Chuckie Cheese.

    I wouldnt change a thing, other than...I dont like black backgrounds at all. It makes the fishes color not flash as much.

    Otherwse...perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    u need more macro rainbows. that dude is ready to blow!

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    plus the apartment is about an inch unlevel

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    haha everybody says that when they come over!!! I guess I bumped them while putting the tank in.

    Is that all you got to say...? :evil:

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    looks like the pictures on the wall are crooked... lol..

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    and maybe 10-12 more chimba as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    ...still not wet/dry. Im picking up another Eheim 2262 next week though.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    44 count on the chimba is nice!

    And sp. reds are freaks too. Should make mad fry.

    Still not wet/dry?

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    New Fish Count.

    1-big Petro
    1-Tret(I dont want him in here, but not willing to pull the rock to get him!)
    44-Tropheus Chimba

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Looking good! Looks much better with the trim matching.

    That Petro looks big to me, even in that big tank. He makes the other fish look like dwarves! I hope the dancing turns into more really soon for you. That would be fun!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X