Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazonia 9 Liter bag only group buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fishman1
    replied
    does anybody know where to get akadama or turface or soil master select or safe t sorb oil dry ?

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Thanks for trying, Bao.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
    How many bag you're looking into getting if you want to go brightwell route? Let me know
    At least 3 bags I guess. Ouch

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    Ill try to go the akadama route from here then

    Phung

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    I will have to sell my car to fill a 120cm tank. Damn I love her too.
    How many bag you're looking into getting if you want to go brightwell route? Let me know

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Despite the price I'm really excited over the Brightwell soil... I haven't been this excited over dirt in quite some time.
    I will have to sell my car to fill a 120cm tank. Damn I love her too.

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    I didnt know adg was a sponsor, and stupid is not name calling. Its and expression!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    W shall wait for stupid ADG to get some.
    R_namecallingasponsormightgetyouintrouble

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Despite the price I'm really excited over the Brightwell soil... I haven't been this excited over dirt in quite some time.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
    Ok guys I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to cancel this group buy. I tried my best to get the best price possible but they are flaking on me.

    First they promise that they will give us 15% off which they flake.
    Second they try to charge us "Sales Tax"!!! WTH we're out of state!
    Third I had a hard time getting hold of the person that does our GB over the phone.

    I've take to Neptune Aquatic to see if we can shift into that direction but they don't do GB for dry goods.

    Sorry for wasting your time but I tried.
    I appreciate the valiant effort, it can be a royal pain to get something like this accomplished. I'm certain something will come along or ADG will get in their container . No sweat either way, I have been wanting to try out some alternative soil types and this is certainly a good reason to!

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    W shall wait for stupid ADG to get some.

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    It's not your fault, but thanks for the effort anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    Ok guys I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to cancel this group buy. I tried my best to get the best price possible but they are flaking on me.

    First they promise that they will give us 15% off which they flake.
    Second they try to charge us "Sales Tax"!!! WTH we're out of state!
    Third I had a hard time getting hold of the person that does our GB over the phone.

    I've take to Neptune Aquatic to see if we can shift into that direction but they don't do GB for dry goods.

    Sorry for wasting your time but I tried.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    The thing is they have been saying that since beginning December. Last time I remember 3-4 weeks = about a month no more then 2.....

    I can email neptuneaquatics to see if they can give us a deal on GB.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    That was the last info we got on their thread forum in the Retailer section, I think Sunny was the one that last got word and it would be another 3-4 weeks...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X