Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazonia 9 Liter bag only group buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R_sustaita
    replied
    ill ask Mr. Navarro maybe he wants some.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    when do we have to pay by?

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Let me ask my friend later

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    We are shy 7 bag. I know you hoarder out there are lurking at this.

    We're looking at around $34.80 shipped per 9L(20lbs) Amazonia.

    1. thebaoster - 8

    2. armthehomeless - 3
    3. mnemenoi - 1
    4. r_sustaita - 1
    5. myjohnson - 1
    6. fishman1 - 1
    7. ssprelude - 4
    8. algarciajr - 1
    9. 76dragon - 3

    Total = 23 bag
    Goal - 30 bags

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    I'm still down just waiting for hit 30 confirm bag then I'll start the collecting.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    I'm good, just let me know who to pay and when or if it falls through just let us know. I am not married to the idea of aquasoil

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    i am a man of my word. i will stick to it. if we reach the 30 bags.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    I'm still in if you want to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Baddest of the bad. I'm still in gentlemen.

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    i have never used that soil. thats why i am asking. i found this site. http://neptuneaquatics.com/supply/aq...he=1&nocache=1

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    To me, 4.49 is not much at all to pay compared to the rest of the tank setup. what's 5 bucks compared to a few hundred bucks worth of shrimp, or fry??

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    still $4.49 expensier and thats with a 15% off. and we are not even at 30 bags yet. even to resell them we would lose money. the question is, is these soil really that amazing that we have to pay extra?

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    Got cha..

    Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
    Cheaper locally but no one has it

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Cheaper locally but no one has it

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    So it looks cheaper if we get it locally??

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X