Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHAT ROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    It's freezing.....have the A/C set to 72    

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    <-- I am sick..  and I am sticking to that... this cold has to go away I am feeling like hell and I am ready to head home.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeWhoTruong
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    humid...muggy... just to name a few

    Leave a comment:


  • mrairportjunke
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    sucks here how bout your weather

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeWhoTruong
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    I couldn't help it ! ITS BACK !!! so. hows the weather?

    Leave a comment:


  • loopy119
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Hey guys! Does anyone on here like to bake? I was e-mailed this recipe and I'm going to have to try it now when I get better!!! It's Christmas cookie ornaments! Anyway, here's the link if anyone wants to try it!! http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/...recipeID=44654

    Rebekah

    Leave a comment:


  • NDsuperduty
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
    I don't really get much out of energy drinks other then the flavor....I usually crash like 30mins later.
    Cause your not taking the right stuff.  If you actually need the energy, stop by a Nutrition depot or similar store and try a redline, spike, or tight.  They all taste pretty good, but they will light you up for a few hours.  Some make your crash, but that tends to be person to person.

    Not sure if im going to the xmas meeting, but next time I see some of yall I will bring a few drinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    I love the taste of NOS or orange Monster....the orange Rockstar is good too.


    I do have these little expresso shots that come in a little half & half pkgs....think its stoks or something like that......good stuff!

    I don't really get much out of energy drinks other then the flavor....I usually crash like 30mins later.

    Leave a comment:


  • cantdoitkid
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    hey Mzungu you did spell it it is m-e-g-a-n not m-e-a-g-h-a-n or m-e-a-g-a-n
    and as far as Redline goes    Monster is soo much better
    and Zulaab i get the same image but without the padded room specially after six packages of sweettarts (pure sugar)
    and  i hate coffee  :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Philbert
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Caffeine  works very differently on different metabolisms...I also like the flavor of fine coffee brewed right.
    Adreneline counters the effects of caffeine, so I can drink a lot of coffee, and go to sleep. When I worked festivals, I'd put in 15 hours selling, then go back to my room exhausted but unable to sleep 'til I had some coffee; zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    So a high dose of caffeine can hurt someone with a "hyper" metabolism, and those a bit more laid back fly (Red Bull gives you wings) with a small amount. RB is crap, too much sugar stuff.
    I need some coffee!

    (ND probably sells the right stuff; there is a real difference in energy drinks.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Everytime I think of an energy drink I get this image of a cartoon character bouncing around in a padded room

    Leave a comment:


  • NDsuperduty
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    :wink: gotcha.  The redlines are not supposed to be sold to anyone under 18.  I get high school kids trying to buy them all the time and i dont let them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cesar
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Megan=candoitkid

    Leave a comment:


  • NDsuperduty
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Whos megan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Originally posted by NDsuperduty";p="
    Those NOS drinks cant hold a candle to some of the stuff we have at my store.  The redline xtreme's (pictued below) are the size of a redbull and are 2 servings.  I drink the entire bottle one time in about 30 minutes, and it made my skin and my hair tingle(and i drink an energy drink everyday and weigh 240).  They will knock you on your butt.
    8O   DON'T TELL MEGAN!!!!

    (Hope I spelled that right...)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X