Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHAT ROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    It was Kelly Pickler....  and I am going to agree with Reba here.. she might know how to sing, but she was not aware of the fact there is anything going on outside the US.

    Leave a comment:


  • loopy119
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    I've seen a bull "milked" LMAO!!! It was at a vet clinic on an Ag field trip in high school! If that really is Kelly Pickler, she has an AWESOME singing voice!!! I love her music! Maybe she acts stupid to be funny--like that Jessica Simpson chick!

    Rebekah

    Leave a comment:


  • dblondfemme
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    That was Kelly Pickler wasn't it?  We all knew from her debut on american idol that she wasn't a totally bright bulb outside of her realm of (I think) her grandpa and her farm.  I'll bet she could rope a cow in a few seconds and knows not to milk a bull  

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Something about her turns me on.........anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • loopy119
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    LOL! You don't have to be stupid to be country. I mean, I'm pretty redneck, but my IQ is genius level! She must have been a product of inbreeding and then dropped several times or something...pretty sad... She should probably be sterilized now before it's too late! OK, that was kinda mean...

    Rebekah

    Leave a comment:


  • Fire_chair
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Sadly, they don't always have to try hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • NDsuperduty
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    why do i get the feeling she is from texas or mississippi.  They always try and make us look like retards.

    Leave a comment:


  • loopy119
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    wow...this chick is dense...LMAO!!!



    Rebekah

    Leave a comment:


  • Philbert
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    I've heard Betas have hidden messages on them, but you have to play them backwards.
    I lost mine trying to rewind him in my cassette player...




    (Sorry, cantdoitkid, I am referring to something from "the before times"...ask your Mom why I think that's funny.)

    Leave a comment:


  • cantdoitkid
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    :bs?!?!:  besides i hadn't any caffenine when i wrote that and as far as the markings go  i'm serious really!! :confused:

    Leave a comment:


  • spyke1969
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    put the monster down :P

    Leave a comment:


  • cantdoitkid
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Whoa 8O  I was staring at my betta(got it at Mike's) and one side of his face/head is the imageof a smiley face i swear. I will take a picture and post it as soon as i figure out how. :think:

    Leave a comment:


  • Cesar
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    I know that suxx!! Esp when your trying to buy fish and gifts for christmas, oh well I guess only fish for christmas this year

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    Man Cesar you are a jinx!

    I read this thread the other day about the red light camera and when I came home from work the day after my broham got one in the mail  





    972 post Mike......only 28 more to go for the big Finale!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cesar
    replied
    Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    hey Mike dont throw out my bucket Ill pick it up this weekend

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X