Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHAT ROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    I love the music thread, been exposed to some kickbutt music in there.
    I can think of one that nick posted that you especially enjoyed :biggrin:

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    What...?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    sounds like Geoffs already marking his territory. time for separate bathrooms MB.


    Thanks for the advice! I need to buy that product Nick posted, it seems...Or maybe dig up a black light one of us probably has in all these darn boxes! I saw those black light posters, Geoff...

    )

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    wow it was already taken there

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    its funny how it can be summed up in just that..

    I would rather have experienced 1000 different things than to have experienced 1 thing a thousand times..

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    geoff, you and the one liners tonight . lol

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7xkqkveCqo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7xkqkveCqo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    God is Great, Beer is good.. and People are crazy...

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    its absorbant man.. and I picked the color..chocolate brown...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    sounds like Geoffs already marking his territory. time for separate bathrooms MB.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    The bathpad is in front of the toilet...

    Puppy's got better aim than me sometimes...

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    On YouTube you can just click add to playlist...


    I know bathroom pad sounded bad.. Bath Mat!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X