Oh, my mistake. I thought you said something about Al Gore-kool aid drinkers! Pretty sure Al Gore was/is a Politician?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Question for environmentalists
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I have done the research as has my wife. The "Science" of Global Warming is flawed, altered and by most truely scientific methods, useless. It does not include the "Midevil warming period" (read your history and research the facts) which was warmer than what we saw in the 90's-00's. I have personally reviewed the source code for the computer models used in the "Hockey Stick" graphs the global warming alarmists use and it is altered to increase temps higher making the data useless and wrong as we have seen over the last few years. Lastly, the "huge cold spell for three days" is more of a leveling off and now decrease in global temps over the last 3 YEARS. Again, those pesky facts that can be found if you do your own research and stop drinking the global warming kool aide.
The following statement "It is also scientific fact that most scientists now believe" is also false. I have read the hacked e-mails by the global warming alarmists and it is clear that any opposition to global warming has been squashed much like the Evolutionists have done to the Intelligent design theories you mentioned. In fact, there are many opposing scientific studies out there. They are just not as publicized because the funding and representation for the opposition isn't from Hollywood and the Liberal Elite.
I suggest you do some research outside of Wikipedia and the liberal news outlets and read some of the scientific reports from both sides. I would recommend you start with Lord Monckton's journals for a scientific opposing study.
Lastly, you don't get to come voice your "Opinion", not provide any data to support your 'theory" then throw out the "it is never wise to debate politics or religion with friends" and expect anyone here to just say "okay, we better listen to Lawsman and stop this thread".All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Comment
-
You had it right with "was". He also was an attorney but now Al Gore is a business man, he is in the global warming alarmist for profit business.Originally posted by Lawsman View PostOh, my mistake. I thought you said something about Al Gore-kool aid drinkers! Pretty sure Al Gore was/is a Politician?
Liberal/conservative/moderate are not political parties so let's not go there either.All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Comment
-
No, not a conspiracy, a business with spokespeople kinda like any big corporation. "4 out of 5 dentists recommend Trident" You believe that too just because you heard it on the TV?Originally posted by Lawsman View PostAnother conspiracy? Those damn Hollywood liberal elites!
Your "conspiracy" comment just shows the lack of actual personal research you have to lean on. Oh, and the inability to provide any factual data. I would call that being one of the sheeple.
If you would like some actual studies to read I'll be happy to point you to further resources.All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Comment
-
Okay, so we either get this back on track -- Global Warming -- or we close it down. No need to get rude or be snarky.Our Fishhouse
Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.
Comment
-
Good point! So, Global Warming...
Choose your own sites but as mentioned, Lord Monckton was the expert advisor to British Parliament in the lawsuit regarding Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" and it's inacuracies which resulted in it's being removed as a learning resource in public schools in England. His research is very interesting.
Also the hacked e-mails from East Anglia are a good read and very revealing regarding the attempts to discredit opposition.
I read the book "Super Freakonomics" and it is very insightful and uses as a reference Ken Caldeira, who, is among the most respected climate scientists in the world, his research cited approvingly by the most fervent environmentalists.
Also the 11/10/2009 Phoenix Climate Summit presentations
This should serve as a good starting point.All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Comment
-
Maybe the earth is adapting to our guzzling tummies ?
surely, though , it is no good to destroy and destroy the forests, aged forests
contiminate rivers and streams
that lead to an ocean of new trash patches,
people be some lazy fools throwing whataburger here and there
Comment
-
Like I said before I have what some people call tree huger in me. I cannot stand the way people pollute in Houston and the world. And I try to reduce my impact on this planet as much as possible but what I dont like is the Goreites (I use this not as political banter but as people who fall on every whim of Gores words, one of the most ardent pusher of cap & trade) screaming murder on the streets when there is not overwhelming evidence to support it. And I know what you Goreites will say no evidence its factual proof. That is false there is no factual proof not even a majority of scientists agree there is global warming and the ones that do are in disagreement as to the significants of it. Like Guygeek said the pill pushers are more vocal and have more money. Now my problem with Goreites are they either dont know the truth about what Gore is doing or in bed with it. Gore wants to push the idea of global warming down our throats to scare us into passing laws that begin a new exchange that we can start buying and selling carbon credits. Now why would he care about that I thought he cared about the environment. Tisk tisk he owns the company that will get tapped as the founder of this new exchange where he will stand to make hundreds of millions if not billions in profits for himself. Another glaring example if he really cared about the environment why does he have his own private jet that he uses to fly around and give speaches about cap & trade? Why not fly commercial, ride the train, or ride around in a prius? Now if you say well sometimes he has meetings the next day and its not feasible to drive. I tell you what at my work when its not feasible to meet right after a meeting that I am already in you know what I do I schedule the meeting far enough away that it becomes feasible to attend. Brilliant idea huh? Also if he cared about the environment why does he own a home that is several thousand sq feet that his electric bill is several thousand a month? Seems like an awful waste of energy and where does most of the energy come from? Why it would be fossil fuels which release carbons in the air. Well isnt that just a big circle
Comment
-
Remember this folks it was "factual proof" that the center of the universe was the Earth and everything revolved around it. It took centuries of debate and fear of reprisal before it was widely known that Heliocentrism was factual proof. Which by most accounts started around the 5th century and wasnt made popular until the 16th century by the release of Copernicus' book just before his death.
Comment
Comment