Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 gal. Low tech planting Led help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ptran
    replied
    Kill on sight or they will infest your tank in a few week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    replied
    Could be a mylasian trumpet snail...hard to tell on my phone

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    replied
    Looks like a pond snail. It hitchhiked from your plants you bought. They will reproduce rapidly

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    Noticed this morning I have my first tenant in the tank. Baby mystery snail.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    replied
    Originally posted by ptran View Post
    It will soon fill in nicely. Watch those anakaris. They will take over the tank.
    yes they will. Once they get established the growth is very quick in the right circumstances. Weekly clipping becomes the norm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by bluethunder261 View Post
    Some pics...[ATTACH]30061[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30062[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30063[/ATTACH]

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    It will soon fill in nicely. Watch those anakaris. They will take over the tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    replied
    Looks awsome

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]



    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    Some pics...uploadfromtaptalk1443917261186.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443917283865.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443917304898.jpg

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    OK I've officially been bite by this bug...lol...today I added some dwarf saggitariousin the front some anackris I believe the name is in the back and some baby tears on the left and dosed with CO2 and replaced 50% water. I'm done planting for now and will let these take off for the 75. Also I ran out of space for planting but I think it's a nice starting variety.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    I'm sure it will be okay. :emt_thumbs:

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    I'm most likely going to fill up the 75 this weekend just to make sure it's properly leveled (if it ain't gonna have to figured out how to correct this before hand and I want to make sure that tanks integrity is okay as in no last minute surprises in the living room.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    1K budget will come a long way. Can't wait to see it up and running.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluethunder261
    replied
    I just want to make sure that I do the setup the right way the first time around with the right equipment that my budget will allow, been putting in some serious time researching and making notes on what works and what doesn't so that a why I'm playing around with the 10 gal first.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Great deal.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X