Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5g Fluval Chi Nano (Updated 06.26.13)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mistahoo
    replied
    FTS (Right side)

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    FTS (Front View)

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Anubias ______?


    Bacopa on the far left, Rotalia Indica next to it,


    Wisteria


    Riccia
    Last edited by mistahoo; 10-06-2012, 09:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied












    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied












    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Okay spent 4 hours after getting the plants and here are some pics of the plants and current layout. Keep in mind most of these plants are temporary until I have something set in stone. Also have one plant that I have no idea what it is. I got it from Ally and she couldn't find out what it was either. Sorry about photo quality, I only have a cell phone to take pics with.


    Unidentified plant






    A bit of a marimo ball and some lotus plant



    No clue what this is



    Pellia with a bit of moss stuck to it



    Assorted Sword plants



    Moss (all the mosses got mixed up in the bag so I don't remember which was which)






    Last edited by mistahoo; 10-06-2012, 07:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Will definitely look into that in the future. Thank you! For now just RCS until I get the Blue Velvets.

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Houston aquatic on n shepherd had so.e really big amanos last weekend.
    Like 20+ all well over 1". I think they are like $3.50each.

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    Heavily planted tank + guppies family = population explode, soon i will have guppies to give away, found at least 5 more fries survived the babyhunt today. And usually if they survive the test, the fish will ignore them from then on

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Re: 5g Fluval Chi Nano

    Originally posted by suicune View Post
    Omg that's scary, funny how i was thinking about asking you to sell me some amano shrimp to battle hair algae ;(
    I will definitely get some more in the future. Right now I'm gonna use hydrogen peroxide

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Re: 5g Fluval Chi Nano

    Haha thanks!

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    i took pictures...

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    Omg that's scary, funny how i was thinking about asking you to sell me some amano shrimp to battle hair algae ;(

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    I though I had it fastened good but apparently not... Hopefully someone else posts up some for cheap or free!

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    oh man that sucks! sorry for your loss... bad lamp!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X