Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Tropheus Tank Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    geoff... put the crack pipe down and step away slowly.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    It was a GREAT time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    John - as always, thanks for a great time! It was great seeing everyone. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • phish
    replied
    Thank you all for hosting the tour, it was a pleasure meeting some fish buddies.

    John, it was a blast, wish i could stayed longer.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
    great time thanks everyone for spending time over here. thanks to who ever left the $20.00 in the fridge. thanks EK for leaving me with a ice chest full of cold beer for breakfast. thanks jesper for fixing the TV.
    We appreciate all you do.

    Thanks,

    Geoff

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    great time thanks everyone for spending time over here. thanks to who ever left the $20.00 in the fridge. thanks EK for leaving me with a ice chest full of cold beer for breakfast. thanks jesper for fixing the TV.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    It was a blast.. I just got up like 30 minutes ago. I am still tired.. I am worn out. I got home around 5:10am --- I was asleep about 6 minutes later.

    John !! thank you for the get together being there. Wow it was fun :)
    Steaks where awesome :)
    Goeff.. you missed out on good parts of the tour.. we will have to do it again at some point in the future.. maybe a fall tank tour :)

    EK -- thank you for riding with me. I dont know if I could have made it around town without a co-pilot with me.

    I had a blast yesterday... it was a good day.. but now I have try to get the cog webs to leave my head from not sleeping at a normal time frame.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    I wish I could have made it to John's. :(
    steaks were on point!

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    I wish I could have made it to John's. :(
    steaks were on point!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    I wish I could have made it to John's. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I want to thank everyone for being a part of this tour. I greatly enjoyed meeting a number of you for the very first time. It was a great time.

    I want to again give a ton of thanks to John for hosting the last stop of the tour and offering his home to have our get together, the food, the electricity, and his precious time.

    Thanks...

    Geoff

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Well most stayed really late but everyone left like 2hrs before we did...

    At 4am it was me, zulaab, lifeguard and fshfrk.

    Up till about 2am give or take was.... me, zulaab, lifeguard and lady friend, fshfrk, gotticgs, cichlid1409, phish, geoff_tropheus, mzungu, delock, spyke, Navarro, ..... man it's 5am now, I slept 4hrs to wake up at 9am and started drinking at lunch.... Please forgive me if there was anyone else.

    Leave a comment:


  • semper
    replied
    Q, who all hung around with you till 4 missed all the fun I did ,will be home in a couple of hours to look at everyone's pics ,they won't come through on my phone for some reason
    Last edited by semper; 03-29-2009, 04:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Big ups to everyone that was a part of today!
    Special thanks to Jesper who offered to tote my tired drunk a$$ around all day and then sticking it out with me at Johns till 4am!

    Sorting through pictures now and will resize and post them soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    TANK TOUR PICTURE THREAD!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X