Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Tropheus Tank Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeebus
    replied
    No kidding! Everything was fish themed and very cool! I should have taken a picture.. Fish-shaped cup-cake cake, gold-fish, fish shaped tuna sandwiches, fish shaped cookies, and doritos! (No, the doritos weren't fish shaped! lol..)

    I'm uploading Alfonso's fish first right now.. I'll post a link in a minute.

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    Had a blast today. Met with a cool group of guys.... ate some good Mexican food... drank a few beers....... what more could you ask for.

    Almost forgot..... I want to thank Al's wife for making the cookies, cake, and sandwiches. They were shaped like fish... how cool was that!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    To Geoff, Quoc, and Alfonso - thanks for hosting today, I had a great time! I'm sorting my pictures now and will start a new thread when I post them.

    Sorry I couldn't make it to your house John, drink one for me! :icon_jook:

    I got to see Zulaab, Gotticgs, Phish, Cichlid1409, and SupaDave today. Nice meeting all of you!
    Last edited by jeebus; 03-28-2009, 07:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    on my way to John's should be 830. Im bringing the stuff Jesper left at my house

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    On the way to algarciajr's place.... stuck in traffic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    i got something for u later

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    zzzzz..finally...

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
    We are still at my house. We have 9 people here.
    Dang, Geoff. I didn't know that many people could fit in your apt? Did some have to take turns in the patio?

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Ok the posse is headed for Food now...

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    We are still at my house. We have 9 people here.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Man you guys get up too early....

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    I am leaving the house now (9:15am) going to EK's to pick him up.
    Seeya in a bit Geoff

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Oh good...

    I just woke up and now am in the shower. I'm tired...

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    I'm running late already :(

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    going to bed now...see Quoc and Jesper at 10am..the rest of you 9:30 or later

    If you come before 930, call before you knock at the door.

    Who knows...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X