petro is looking good. I LOVE those white tips on the ventrails!!! you got a troph in there with some mighty stringy poo...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New petro macro
Collapse
X
-
hes pretty awesome. i think thats pleco poo you see....Originally posted by newb View Postpetro is looking good. I LOVE those white tips on the ventrails!!! you got a troph in there with some mighty stringy poo...
never vented him, i just went off what you said, now i might have to....Originally posted by newb View Postdid I for sure grab a male??? I suck at venting...I picked him based on behavior.
Comment
-
Originally posted by cameracorpus View PostJust see how it responds to certain jokes. Or talk to it about sports or cars.
)
Comment
-
NEW PICS!!!!!
20091225_0098.jpg
20091225_0100.jpg
20091225_0121.jpg
20091225_0122.jpg
Big thanks to CameraCorpus for coming by and taking some awesome pics of my fish and letting me play with his toys :)
Comment
Comment