Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pics of my Petro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    If he will eat algae off... good chance that he will love three or four stalks of mustard greens gotten from organic sources and rinsed several times. Wrap the stalks with a rubber band around a rock and drop into the tank.

    I would monitor and pull the stalks out if not eaten in a day and half....

    Try again in about three days... before long.. it will be chow time for those greens.... you can also use spinach too...

    Bill



    Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
    I feed him 6 times a day when I feed my trophs.
    He doesn't eat!?
    I feed my trophs nls 1mm 6 times a day.
    The petro will occasionally put the nls 1mm in his mouth and will chew it 2-3 times and then spit it out.
    He won't eat the shrimp mix either.
    I don't know what to do.
    However, he does eat the algae off of everything in sight.
    And he is showing amazing color!
    Plus he's extremly active!
    He never sits still!
    He's constantly swimming all around the tank and going against the current of the powerheads and digs/moves the sand around constantly!
    so I don't know what's wrong!
    Any suggestions are more than welcome!

    Comment


    • #47
      didnt know they could eat greens like mustard greens
      FRENCH FRY!!!

      55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

      Comment


      • #48
        thanks for the petro...but some word of advice.

        take your time ..a fish will not get skinny in a few days from not eating.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Delock View Post
          thanks for the petro...but some word of advice.

          take your time ..a fish will not get skinny in a few days from not eating.
          It close to the 2 week mark anyway.
          PLECOS SUCK!

          https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

          Comment

          Working...
          X