Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xtreme fish and pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    How much did you pay for that guy?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Wow... how did you miss this guy:



    He's got two of them. They're huge - at least seven inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • flowerhorn
    replied
    came to xtremefish yesterday ,truong have about 40-50 wild tropheus ikola, huge goldy pleco,green phamtom L200,L240,L91, exodon tetra, buffalohead cichlid, nice lenticulata pike, bought one pike and some exodon

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    we arent really the type to worry about it being "safe"!

    Leave a comment:


  • jisatsuguy
    replied
    hey guys, thats my hood... yall wanna karaoke down here lemme kno... ill show yall the safe spots lol

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    I'd be surprised if the Karaoke bar had anything but songs in Vietnamese. The owner sometimes spends Friday nights going between the bar and the store.
    Just Friday nights? Try all nights that end in "day"!

    Leave a comment:


  • PlanB
    replied
    I'd be surprised if the Karaoke bar had anything but songs in Vietnamese. The owner sometimes spends Friday nights going between the bar and the store.

    Imagine getting to split your time between selling fish and Karaoke! Actually adding karaoke to any job would be pretty awesome...

    Leave a comment:


  • OneSickPuppy
    replied
    i used to live down the street from there in my teens ... not willing to go to any bar in that area.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    I keep telling you that we need to go to that dang Karaoke bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    i love Xtreme. The owner is really nice and they always have someone on hand ready to help you. I've bought a ton of fish from these guys and NEVER had a bad thing to say about them. I recently purchased a bunch of gold/red severums from them and they are healthy as ever.
    Has anyone been to the Karaoke bar right next door to it yet? I bet its fun as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneSickPuppy
    replied
    I pretty well like these guys .... nothing really bad to say of them. My only problem was recently when they had these huge freshwater shrimp in the display tank near the counter and I couldnt get them to let me test the PH. My gf was dead set on buying them both for 40 bucks but I couldnt get any info on a freshwater shrimp (or any invert matching its description) online at all. I searched for weeks trying to get info on their water parameters and nothing. Today she wanted to buy them but they were gone and I got her to settle on a discus.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
    Originally posted by Kiovo";p="
    I don't know why everyone makes such a big deal about where their fish come from.  If they're nice, pretty, and healthy, and you like them whats the big deal?!
    X2
    X3.

    It's a decent store. Better than most LFS in town.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Same here... I even bash on my friend's LFS.


    and honestly I don't see much bashing on the store itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Originally posted by delock";p="
    I bash all stores ...
    This is true.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I bash all stores so don't take it personally.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X