Re: Xtreme fish and pets
And I am sure you all will keep reminding us. Now we know who I am talking abou!!!!!!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Xtreme fish and pets
Collapse
X
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
yep.... no matter how you look at it Old World stock is Old World stock.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Well,
Hmmm....he still get his stuff from old world
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Originally posted by supadave";p="fishboyt -
When they speak of Troung.. they are speaking of the guy who owns Xtreme Fish & Pets.
BTW... MikeWhoTroung's store has been closed for quite some time now. :)
Ok. I knew he closed his store, I just thought maybe he opend a new one.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
fishboyt -
When they speak of Troung.. they are speaking of the guy who owns Xtreme Fish & Pets.
BTW... MikeWhoTroung's store has been closed for quite some time now. :)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="Like your post here?Originally posted by oldgeezer";p="I just don't go there. I think that people sell there
You know when he first started offering tangs he fed Bloodworms and his advice for diet was... "oh they will eat ANYTHING and I have been feeding them this... tetra tropical flakes and bloodworms". This was like a year ago? I sat there and discussed trophs with him and tried to further educate him on their feeding habits and what would be better used for their diet.Originally posted by oldgeezer";p="Xtreme is a very good store for fish and information. I have been in other stores with higher prices and they gave me bad info
Now I know you are just trying to get in on the discussion and might think everyone is blasting Truong but in all honesty You are being single sided about it. This is the retailer's feedback section so unbias feedback is what helps the best.... I saw everyone praising only so I felt the need to switch sides and see what I could find that was not of praise.
Now I stop by Truong's store probably once a week and stopped by today to pick up a betta and look at fish.
MikeWhoTroung's store?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Like your post here?Originally posted by oldgeezer";p="I just don't go there. I think that people sell there
You know when he first started offering tangs he fed Bloodworms and his advice for diet was... "oh they will eat ANYTHING and I have been feeding them this... tetra tropical flakes and bloodworms". This was like a year ago? I sat there and discussed trophs with him and tried to further educate him on their feeding habits and what would be better used for their diet. Now when he first brought in Tangs I seen a lot of members here going to check them out but did not hear of a single one trying to help Truong keep them healthy.... so who's the D!ck now?Originally posted by oldgeezer";p="Xtreme is a very good store for fish and information. I have been in other stores with higher prices and they gave me bad info
Now I know you are just trying to get in on the discussion and might think everyone is blasting Truong but in all honesty You are being single sided about it. This is the retailer's feedback section so unbias feedback is what helps the best.... I saw everyone praising only so I felt the need to switch sides and see what I could find that was not of praise.
Now I stop by Truong's store probably once a week and stopped by today to pick up a betta and look at fish.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Xtreme is a very good store for fish and information. I have been in other stores with higher prices and they gave me bad info I was glad that I have been in this hobby for over 40 years. Everyone has their favorite store and unlike some of the people on this site I don't keep on blasting them I just don't go there. I think that people sell there high on this site so I just don't buy it, but other people think it is a good price and they buy it and they are happy whar difference does it make. Just because I sell my stuff cheap shouldn't matter I think we should give people on this site a better deal.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
lol, that I'm sure of......I'm not playing that much for them. 8O
Even with the discount.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Knowing what was paid for those fish I could not pay that much for them.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
Well.... you are going by what someone posted on the forum and your statement was based upon some quoting somoen else.
Now I own the aqualog, seen the Ad koning presentation and spoke with people personally that are either diving the lake and living on the lake.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
yeah, basically just passing on information.
I'm no the diver in the lake so I can't say anything is for sure.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Xtreme fish and pets
So you are basing your post here from hearsay?
I have the aqualog and I have seen some of Ad's past presentation.... The aqualog labels Ilangi as Nkamba bay... litlle down the coast is Chilanga which is it's own variant and has it's own features, similar to Ilangi but from my experience distinguishable.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: