Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xtreme fish and pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kiovo
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Went to Xtreme today and they have two nice short body flowerhorns   Both have beautiful colors and markings, about 2 inches long with a nice size hump already!

    If we just had one more tank....lol...oh yeah and some extra money, they would be all mine!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Hey Nick!  lol..

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    He also got some more Flowerhorns, Plecos (Gold Nuggets and Imperials were all I saw), and WC Discus. They are by far the biggest discus I've ever seen 6+ inches in diameter.

    He's still got each, about 10+ Tropheus Chaitika, Kazumba, & Katoto (ratio unknown, all approx 3.5"), as well as some various Tangs. He also has a few less large WC Tropheus Chimpimbi (ratio unknown, all approx 4 to 4.5")

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Yes, nice meeting Jeebus and Kiovo there Sunday. Jeebus identified me right as I walked through the door and yelled "Hey Nick!"   I was there for garra rufa.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    He had a shipment of 40+ WC Tropheus sp. Ikola that came in just this last Saturday. I say had because there might be 10 left - maybe.. I helped clean him out! I took 2 quads (1M/3F). :P


    They're all 4+ inches and have already started some heavy courting! Here's to hoping I find one holding soon! ray:

    Leave a comment:


  • flowerhorn
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    went to xtremefish and pets today they have shipment nice L-pleco,dist.fasciatus,and nice wild red neck tie severum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    COUPON:

    Leave a comment:


  • phoenixbetta
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    We went to Xtreme fish and pets for the first time today. Not a bad store, we liked it overall. They have good prices on some of their aquarium supplies. The flowerhorns were awesome though.... very beautiful. More than likely we will be back there, when we need certain supplies.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I went by today. Truong has a new shipment of Flowerhorns, Discus, German Rams, Cichlid Peacocks as well as some other African variants. He said he ordered a couple colonies of Tropheus that will be coming in soon also.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I picked up two more of Truong's Rainbow Red females this weekend. He was nice enough to let me sex them right there on the spot. Unfortunately he's all but out now, but he does have a few Chimbas, Dubs, and some other various Trophs - as well as some cool phantom plecos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Those Trophs look great :)
    Cannot wait to see you add some more :)  You are really going to see some nice entertainment and interaction with these guys :)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    He does have some nice flowerhorns.....never argued about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Originally posted by J-WS6";p="
    I was there yesterday too, red rainbows were at $55 a piece..
    This price is negotiable. I can't say how much (I don't want the guy to go out of business!), but he gave me a great deal on these two:




    We'll probably be back to snatch up the rest and and start a colony. He said he's looking into ordering more as well.

    And per my wife, he's got the best Flowerhorns in town.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Well delock....you know how us asians feel about our african descent brothers....

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Anything is possible.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X