Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xtreme fish and pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Dude, I would advertise and clean tanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • ImaGuyGeek
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Originally posted by marauder_77868";p="
    Geez...did I miss something?
    (Think about it....it can be taken two ways)

    Seriously....I welcome anyone's comments about the shop....I was just happy they were positive...and I own a fish store (like I have enough money to pay someone to advertise )
    Will advertise for fish food!

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Geez...did I miss something?
    (Think about it....it can be taken two ways)

    Seriously....I welcome anyone's comments about the shop....I was just happy they were positive...and I own a fish store (like I have enough money to pay someone to advertise )

    Leave a comment:


  • oldgeezer
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Sorry fishlady I even think I went to far with my last comment.

    Again I am sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • oldgeezer
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I must have hit a nerve. Oh by the way how much is Charles paying you to advertise for him?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I ain't worried fishlady.....chinamen own this town!


     


    We piss off your giants with no fishies!

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Originally posted by delock";p="
    Speaking of City Pets...stop by and saw it's still the same as i remember it


    Stop by the old Fish Ranch...I guess they were having a midnight madness sale since they were open with out any electrical!
    okay...then why is this in here????


    Originally posted by delock";p="
    And yall thought I was pissed about Fish Gallery?

    LOL...This place is a dump. I would rather drive to City Pets

    and this???



    Originally posted by oldgeezer";p="
    I thought this area is about Extreme. If you want to talk about antoher store why don't you go to their area. :naughty:


    i didn't know your had such a nasty side to you OLDgeezer?.......but then again your screen name must have truth behind it huh?......
    and EK.....careful dude....i know Delock...and ....i know where you hang out mowhawk head......

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiapan
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    im glad i know D is such a nice fellow, i cant see you puttin a foot to someones neck. heck if you yell loud enough you could just blow the little man right over

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Loretta's comments didn't bother me at all.  :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Yeah...he almost got a foot to the neck!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    I am sure it has something to do with your skin color....  

    Either that or he thought you were some sort of ball player so he felt he could get some change from the millions you get paid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Must be the fact that I was  3 feet taller then him.....had to be a black thing!  

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Well you know that chinaman hooked me up when I went....    :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    You are right oldgeezer!!!

    Lets stay on topic about a pissed poor store....yes, i'm still mad!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Xtreme fish and pets

    Get her oldgeezer!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X