Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petsmart $1 per gallon deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JCrizz
    replied
    I hear they treat their employees like ****, but my experience has always been a positive one. My fish from there have stayed alive for the most part. Plus they have a huge selection and yes, their display tank is awesome! My daughter wasn't that impressed and then I showed her the turtles!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by Beth777 View Post
    I've only been there about 4x but it's always been a good experience.
    It's worth a Sunday stroll. Their display tanks are awesome to watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beth777
    replied
    I've only been there about 4x but it's always been a good experience.


    Originally posted by gmod View Post
    Fish gallery sux

    Leave a comment:


  • Beth777
    replied
    I bought 5 girls from their sorority recently. I did lose one but the others are doing great. I bought one that was white and once I got her home she quickly turned a very soft pink with lavendar outlining her fins. She's just gorgeous. They're all real pretty, but especially her.

    Originally posted by Crush View Post
    Fish gallery has a pretty big selection of bettas

    Leave a comment:


  • gmod
    replied
    Fish gallery sux

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    replied
    Fish gallery has a pretty big selection of bettas

    Leave a comment:


  • JCrizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Beth777 View Post
    Sounds like this weekend will be a good time to get my baby bettas.
    Seriously?! We are going to Fish Gallery and ADG and all you are concerned about is bettas?!?!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Beth777
    replied
    Sounds like this weekend will be a good time to get my baby bettas.

    Originally posted by kaden View Post
    Petco has $1 per gallon sale till Aug 8th and also 6 Thur 8 and 30% off all fish fresh and saltwater fish

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by kaden View Post
    Petco has $1 per gallon sale till Aug 8th and also 6 Thur 8 and 30% off all fish fresh and saltwater fish
    Cool deal. I'll check it out later tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by JCrizz View Post
    I had that issue too, Dan. Not to rub it in ptran, but I got a 20 gallon long to replace my 10 gallon. I had to buy a top and new lights. Luckily I could still use the heater, thermometer, and filter from the 10 gallon! Sometimes you get excited and forget about all the accessories you will need also.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Tank top, filter and light I don't mind buying used. I bought most of my Eheim classic filters used because I know their quality, but I feel better with new tank itself and heaters. If those fail, it's a huge mess. So no used tank and heater for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kaden
    replied
    Petco has $1 per gallon sale till Aug 8th and also 6 Thur 8 and 30% off all fish fresh and saltwater fish

    Leave a comment:


  • JCrizz
    replied
    I had that issue too, Dan. Not to rub it in ptran, but I got a 20 gallon long to replace my 10 gallon. I had to buy a top and new lights. Luckily I could still use the heater, thermometer, and filter from the 10 gallon! Sometimes you get excited and forget about all the accessories you will need also.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • NavyDan
    replied
    Understandable. Something that always crosses my mind with used equipment. Then again, I have only ever received used tanks from friends who had been actively using them.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCrizz
    replied
    Originally posted by ptran View Post
    Looking for 20G though LOL.
    So buy my tank and you'll be half way there!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by NavyDan View Post
    I bought my new 40 gallon breeder using this sale. Although I thought it was a savings at the time, let me just say there are better deals to be found on Facebook and Craigslist. If you prefer new, then it is a good deal.

    After purchasing eco complete, filter, two LED strips, plants, fish, and a glass top, I can say without a doubt I would have saved more had I looked for used deals.
    No doubt it would be a lot cheaper if you buy used tank and set up. I'm just not comfortable buying old tanks because I have enxiety about leak.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X