Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petsmart $1 per gallon deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ptran
    replied
    Bummer dude! I would probably give them a call to make sure they have Aqueon in stock before leaving the house.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ken B
    replied
    Originally posted by Crush View Post
    got an email from them, $1 per gallon on Aqueon glass tanks 10g-40g

    http://www.petsmart.com/sale/fish/aq...pfm%3Dcategory

    I went to the Alvin Petsmart today and they did not have any aqueon tanks in stock.. The manager checked with another store and they did not have any aqueon tanks either. She said they don't normally carry the aqueon tanks. But they had one 40 gallon of another brand and they sold me that one for 40.00 and 2 10 gallons for 10.00 each. She then arranged with the Webster store for one more 40 gallon tank. That also was not aqueon but they sold it to me for 40.00. VERY!!!! good customer service and very poor corporate product management. They should have these tanks stocked before they initiate the sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    If nothing else, at least we've got an extra round of $1/gallon sales to look forward to

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Yep, that's good for us consumer. More competition will lower the price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Whoa, I just got thrown off big time. Petsmart is jocking on the Petco sale now?? Say whaaa?

    Sorry about that, JCrizz

    Leave a comment:


  • kaden
    replied
    Petco has 1gallon sale 10 to 55 gallon

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by JCrizz View Post
    I wish they went higher than 40!

    Ultimately I'd like to get a 55-65 with a nice stand, but I probably can't afford what I really want. lol
    I recommend checking out FishLand if you want to buy nice tank, stand, canopy. His price usually beat anybody in town.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
    The sale actually applies up to 55 gallons, so you might be in luck..
    Not at Petsmart. They only have 10, 20 and 40.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCrizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
    The sale actually applies up to 55 gallons, so you might be in luck..
    You just HAAAAAAAD to tell me that, didn't you?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by JCrizz View Post
    I wish they went higher than 40!

    Ultimately I'd like to get a 55-65 with a nice stand, but I probably can't afford what I really want. lol
    The sale actually applies up to 55 gallons, so you might be in luck..

    Leave a comment:


  • JCrizz
    replied
    I wish they went higher than 40!

    Ultimately I'd like to get a 55-65 with a nice stand, but I probably can't afford what I really want. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ptran
    replied
    Beth, here you go for a new tank!

    Leave a comment:


  • Crush
    started a topic petsmart $1 per gallon deal

    petsmart $1 per gallon deal

    got an email from them, $1 per gallon on Aqueon glass tanks 10g-40g

Working...
X