Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baller Status Shrimp Group Buy #2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    It's a secret...

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    Where's the goods at???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • HiepSTA
    replied
    ill wait for the next group buy when he has more OEBT

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    Sorry HiepSTA, I'm going put it in EK tank. As for as sexing there's no guarantee there is 5 blue bolt left and the seller thinks its 3m 2f. If I can get rid of these power supply I'll pick up all 5.

    ssrprelude just update this list if you want any.

    1. Thebaoster - 5 Blue Bolt or 5 Blue Panda
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Leave a comment:


  • HiepSTA
    replied
    baoster if you need to get rid of any pandas, i will buy it from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I might get some BTOE this time around.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I would get as many as you can, sex is hard to tell with these solid color shrimp and at their age/size it makes it that much harder.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Lol, that's a big arse shrimp son!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    nigg... at the zoo foo.

    all dwarf shrimp are about the same size. Neocardina and regular cardina.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Nope. Haven't seen them.

    Compare to a CRS, how big is a blue panda?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    You seen the black and white ones? that big.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    How big do blue Pandas get?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    DP

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    then all of one sp.!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Nahhhh, I want to breed somein somein.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X