Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baller Status Shrimp Group Buy #2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    we live in a world run by debt.... 6 of each!

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    5 of each!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Hummmm, what should I get?

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    Nah I'll never go into any of those places...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    Yeh I know. Remember the last buy? We were like f these are small!! Lol




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by madehtsobi View Post
    I don't gamble... Prolly lose everything.

    I seen one by your place...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't go to that one... they don't play in the hood, they'll take your lunch money.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I don't think any of them are guaranteed cause of their size.

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    Ill be very very interested if he can he guarantee a pair of blue bolts...

    Can u ask for me bao? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    I don't gamble... Prolly lose everything.

    I seen one by your place...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    weekend games...

    Theres also these dark store fronts I know of that play go fish and somehow people leave with money....

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    Hmm how to make a quick 5 bills....

    Hmmmmmm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • thebaoster
    replied
    Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
    buy all 5 and hope they breed!
    LoL, yea if I didn't buy them power supply I would of too. I need to get rid of them and I'll buy all five to test my new 20H breeding tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishman1
    replied
    buy all 5 and hope they breed!

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Nice shrimp but if I paid that much for shrimp my wife would gut me

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Whatever. You'd do the same and even worse if you'd bet on the Ducks recently.
    Ducks win, Jim wins. Lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X