Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boraras brigittae Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    My Fish and shrimp are doing great...

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Thanks again tim! Everyone's doing great and acclimated very well.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    It was nice seeing everyone. I'm glad to say that everyone has picked up their fish. We'll have to do this again sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Yeah, thanks so much. Everyones doing great!

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Thank you Tim! Nice to meet you, and Chris and Q and whoever that was walking in as I was walking out. :) The fish are doing great with the tiny green neons. They look awesome already.

    I'll be by tomorrow if that's ok to pick up the stuff I left behind!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Thanks for the snails Tim!

    So far so good, Nice seeing everyone as well.

    Probably next weekend I would like to BUY some of those horned nerites from you.

    Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Thanks for the fish and shrimp Tim!

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Come on over Q.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Headed there now :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Can I come shop your inventory?

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    I'm home now for those that want to pick up their fish.

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Awesome! Ill be there Saturday. Thanks again tim!

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Ill have to see what my schedule permits. Im thinking I can make it friday afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Friday afternoon is good for me. But if its not good for you I will come tonight after the traffic lets up lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Awesome news! I'll PM you back with my contact info in case you need it for anything, but if it's ok, I'd like to come on Friday. I'm off all day that day, so any time you're free is good for me. Thanks again Tim!!!
    I usually have meetings on Friday mornings, but sneak out of my office around 1pm.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X