Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boraras brigittae Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nightster
    replied
    Awesome looking fish.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    armthehomeless: alot :)
    TaterTot - 15
    electricblue - 20
    TexSun - 15

    Leave a comment:


  • electricblue
    replied
    [QUOTE=armthehomeless;536754]Running tab:

    armthehomeless: alot :)
    TaterTot - 15
    electricblue -15 to 20 (who decides, me?)


    yea it doesn't matter make it 20 if you can get enough for everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Put me down for 15 too. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Running tab:

    armthehomeless: alot :)
    TaterTot - 15
    electricblue -15 to 20 (who decides, me?)


    aquabee: I can think of alot worse fish for an 8g than these. With plants in there, they will be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • electricblue
    replied
    I'm down for 15 to 20

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Man if I didn't have neon tetras and danios in my tank i would get some... Hmm got some thinking to do...

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    I don't think they'll mess with the shrimp. They're so tiny and don't act too crazy. I've wanted some for months but kinda feel like my 8 gallon planted cube might not provide enough horizontal swimming space for them. Thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    These are some awesome looking fish... Do they bother your shrimp?
    I've have several species of boraras over the years without harm to shrimp.

    Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
    im down for 15, pm me paypal info again please, i lost it
    PM sent

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    These are some awesome looking fish... Do they bother your shrimp?

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    im down for 15, pm me paypal info again please, i lost it

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    started a topic Boraras brigittae Group Buy

    Boraras brigittae Group Buy

    I'm going to be getting a bunch of Boraras brigittae shipped to me from a friend. These are going in a couple of my shrimp tanks. If anybody else wants some, let me know by 9/26. They will be approximately $1.50ea (with shipping included). If enough fish are ordered, the price per fish will go down (since the shipping will be split between more fish).

    This is what the fish looks like:


    A good article on these fish can be found here: http://www.seriouslyfish.com/profile...igittae&id=772
Working...
X