Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: Pond Hardy Lily Bulb for beer, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Pond Hardy Lily Bulb for beer, etc.

Last week I started re-potting the plants in my pond (see thread here). I have several extra Hardy Lily bulbs available and will have more soon. These are a random mix of Pink, White, and Yellow Lilies... I can't tell which is which by looking at the bulbs.... These are already sprouting so you are guaranteed not get a dud like you get at the stores.

(see larger photo on Flickr)

These are bulbs-only but I can help with the planting if you bring over a pot/basket/bag to plant them in. (Actually, I have a few extra so there are few potted plants available if the trade is fair or you wish to donate some elbow geese as I have 32 more pots to re-pot!)

What I would like to trade is any of the following: Beer, Anubias sp., Cryptocoryne sp., bag of topsoil, bag of small gravel (no lime), bag of pea size gravel, or if all else fails I would like a Thank-you.

I have plenty of bulbs if there are a few people interested.

I plan on spending part of the day on Sunday working on this so it would be a great time to swing by.

Are you looking for one bag of gravel or topsoil for each bulb?
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
      Are you looking for one bag of gravel or topsoil for each bulb?
      No, not at all. Just saying that I could trade a few lily bulbs for a single bag of either. I am really not looking for much if for anything at all, just not wanting to trash them!

Comment

PM sent!
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Working...
        X