i think you should make a bigger sump... more room more water... more space to put equipt into...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
my first saltwater build (new photos 8/8/12)
Collapse
X
-
Yeah I told him the light is fine for now but if/when he wants to move up in the corals he is going to need another light. Its a pretty clean tank, just would be better with a larger sump like kiko said.
Comment
-
Man I thought two hours was going to be enough time to set it up but that turned into 3+ and a call from the wife "You need to be home at 5:30. Ok I will be there" I didnt leave till 5:20 but I got home at 5:38. She was still pissed. Woman!!!
Comment
-
Oh and this is the ATO you need. The best one IMO.
Comment
-
No matter what you are always wrongOriginally posted by Darbex View PostMan I thought two hours was going to be enough time to set it up but that turned into 3+ and a call from the wife "You need to be home at 5:30. Ok I will be there" I didnt leave till 5:20 but I got home at 5:38. She was still pissed. Woman!!!
Comment
-
Nope. I think both the Elos and the tunze are better. Stop playing.Originally posted by Darbex View PostOh and this is the ATO you need. The best one IMO.
http://www.avastmarine.com/ssc/do/pr...ng/Top-off-KitI ate my fish that died.
Comment
-
Thats ridiculous. Avast is more than half the cost and functions perfectly to me.
Comment
-
From using the avast, I think it can be a bit off and replies on another pump.
Elos is silent and has a automatic cut off. Most importantly to me, the Elos controller is cleaner than the avast...but maybe that's just me.
Lol, and when did money become an issue for you?I ate my fish that died.
Comment
-
I'd rather use that extra bill on corals.
Comment
Comment