Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first saltwater build (new photos 8/8/12)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeb102385
    replied
    Got the shrimp too... I got the watchman from Matt, he broke down his tank yesterday. It was either now or never.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Didnt know you were getting it today. Thats a bit backwards but oh well. Did you get the pistol too?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Added my first fish today... A yellow watchman. Would have taken a picture but it took off into my rocks as soon as it hit the water. I ordered my cleaning crew today, I will post pictures on Thursday when they come in

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Salt good.... Haven't tested anything else

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    What's the water test showing on this sucker?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Man maybe the people in that area are just slow. I never had a problem at the Pearland location. Guess they will hire anyone to work those areas.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Actually I find it at home depot. But the guy there told me the barbs to collect it to the tubing doesn't exist. So I found them and tracked him back down, so I could rub his stupidity in his face

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Did you find those check valves I was talking about?

    Here is what you need in case the dee dee dees at Lowes tell you it doesnt exist like the fitting we were looking for.

    http://www.lowes.com/pd_79589-34146-...URL=&facetInfo=

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    In that case its well worth it... But only if it's the boots he was wearing when the boat went down

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    they ship it to you in one of the boots from the ex captain of the titanic

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    That's true... Hook me up darby

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Get two they are small

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Sweet fish Brian... You gonna get me one?

    Leave a comment:


  • BeefyG
    replied
    For that much that fish had better come gold plated!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X