Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first saltwater build (new photos 8/8/12)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeb102385
    replied
    Nope barely fits in my 25 gallon sump

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiko
    replied
    ehh... i just looked at it... seems like it wont fit in a 10 gallon sump...

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    I think you can find them online for $180... It's a reef octopus that's rated up to a 150 gallon tank. Its a long story but I didn't pay for it

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiko
    replied
    hey jeb how much did you get that skimmer for? it looks like it can fit under my stand... and it appears to be large then a NAC 3+...

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    better to get more than less lol

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    I ordered 90 snails... I received at least 150. In a tank smaller than yours. So Im in the same boat

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    lol, looks like all mine made it.

    I have well over 100 snails!

    I ordered the 20L package for my tank which is a 55g.

    RC sent me more than I needed last time so I thought I would under estimate my order.....WRONG, b/c I still have 3 x as much as I need.

    I'll post some pictures after I run today.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    How are your snails Thai? I looked this morning and 3/4 had took off. I found a large Nerite this morning halfway up the back glass, 6" out of the water with a small one attached to his back along for the ride...

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    I will be there around 5:30-5:45.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    What time is Darby coming over?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    There were 6-7 bags but there was plants and an urchin as well. They are floating at home and I'm at work. I will post pics when I let them out in the tank

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
    Snails came in... And there is alot of them.
    Were the orders bagged individually? Or all in one big arse bag?

    Let's see some pictures! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    I ordered a custom package from reefcleaners.org.... I got 90 total snails and some saltwater plants for my sump. The snails look nice and healthy

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnytrinh
    replied
    Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
    Snails came in... And there is alot of them.
    who u order from? what package did u get?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Snails came in... And there is alot of them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X