Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New 55g Setup!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • madugo
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    man, you been dropping cash there!

    He does have some good stuff.

    I might order just to get a clam and some sun corals or look around on marsh.
    just today saw that donnie has some small colonies sun coral at the back display tank that next to the bird room...

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    lol, sell the booboo corals for better ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Let me know I will go in as well. I dont have room but screw it.

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    Does he still have that sale going on? If so let me know, I'll go in on some more junk lol. I have all his Sps already now lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    man, you been dropping cash there!

    He does have some good stuff.

    I might order just to get a clam and some sun corals or look around on marsh.

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    MC Psychedelic Acan
    Mr. Bright Eyes Acan
    Superman Acan
    Tropical Paradise Acan

    Alien Eye Favia
    Huckleberry Watermelon Chalice

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Nice sticks!

    What acans did you get?

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    more pictures from last shipment. Mr.coral took me to the bank. + random pics of old corals










    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    Alk 7.5-8
    Calc 380
    Mag 1500

    Ive read reports about Sps "sleeping" when they wake up. They consume insane amounts of Calc. Growth explodes .... Or so they say. Or maybe I just out the wrong container in or the doser haha. Maybe it's only ro water.

    Calc and alk is dosed at separate times into separate areas in the sump. Everything is automatically dosed via doser. 24 doses over the coarse of a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sea-agg09
    replied
    What's your alkalinity at?

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    I used to never dose anything. Then just alk since Calc was so stable. My Calc never dropped below 450.

    But now I can't seem to get Calc up. I jacked my mag up to 1500 and then started doing 50ml a day. Then 75ml, now it's at like 100ml a day.
    I'm doing 200 now just to see if I can raise it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    You dosing two part?

    I know those corals got to be sucking calcium up.

    Leave a comment:


  • soymilk
    replied
    right now just fish poop haha.

    im not dosing anything at the moment. I do phyto, oyster, and aminos from time to time.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Dang, one light looks kind of clean on there!

    Man, those SPS are pimp foo.

    What are you feeding in this tank again?

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    Pimp

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X