Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sushi night -- Jan 23rd 7:30pm Iron Chef Sushi Bar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    The Menu at Iron Chef is scanned in on Post # 53

    Enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    I am thinking sometime in February we should attempt this again. We just need to work on a time again :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Oldsgirl
    replied
    This sucks! I've been real busy lately, and haven't looked in at this board for a couple of weeks. I really wanted to go to this and meet up with you guys

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    Raw = Sashimi, yes?
    sashimi = topping/fish/whatever by it self, serve without rice...

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    The Sushi, Sashmi, cold beer, and others...were fantastic.

    I only wish you guys had Saporro Gold to drink.

    Great to have meet you, and the food was awesome.

    Thanks for everything..

    Geoff

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    meow????...
    but that's good news it doesn't have to raw.......

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Raw = Sashimi, yes?

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied
    doesn't have to be from the ocean either...

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by fishlady View Post
    can you get that sushi "cooked"?.....i'm not a big fan of raw stuffs....
    There's fried rolls... sushi doesn't have to be raw.

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied
    ya.. cooked.. raw.. stem.. fried... grilled... or even moving... and something that meows too!!! just for you nick...

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    can you get that sushi "cooked"?.....i'm not a big fan of raw stuffs....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    I was interested, but I had to work early this am.
    Looks like I missed out on a certain appetizer you made for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied
    too bad you guys missed out on my meow meow special and quail egg shooters...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by greg_tsam View Post
    spent the rest of the night drinking wine.
    Sounds like a typical evening for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • greg_tsam
    replied
    Dang, I was busy listening to bluegrass and eating BBQ last night and spent the rest of the night drinking wine. Next time....

    Tuesdays would work for me as Maharo suggested.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X