Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About anything and everything except...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    where the fork is everyone.... Or do you all have lives lol

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    GHAC meetings?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    Rectal exam no thanks I think Imma just have to pass on that

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    I'm sure he wouldn't deny that either.
    :?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I'm sure he wouldn't deny that either.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Nick the member screener...
    I thought he gave the rectal exam?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    And you are...?
    Nick the member screener...

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    what happen

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by freespool View Post
    I just don't get this thread
    And you are...?

    Leave a comment:


  • freespool
    replied
    I just don't get this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Oh God, Jim's looking at this thread now...

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    I find that hard to palate

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Almost as stinky as Sunny.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    Kind of a dead squirrel on the road, read tide at the beach, meets dog anal gland kinda odor...
    anal gland with a hint of dirty baby diaper and burnt hair....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Kind of a dead squirrel on the road, read tide at the beach, meets dog anal gland kinda odor...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X