Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About anything and everything except...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Is that what you call it now? "Accidentally"?

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    I think I might pass out early lol
    pffft I accidentally double dose all the time...

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    You and me Thai. That's why I wanted to fund more chicken

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    I cant wait to kill some of this chicken!

    I was being modest last time and only ate one....I'm not holding back this time.

    I'm eat like a fat kid in a candy shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    It's an enigma...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    I thought that chicken was rather nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    It's jerk chicken eve!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Lol, takes those pills according to the doctor's recommendation dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    I think I might pass out early lol

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
    Yup its been so busy lately its nice to have a somewhat easy day started off crazy but I got it all caught up and chillin for a few now booh ya
    booh ya?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    Yup its been so busy lately its nice to have a somewhat easy day started off crazy but I got it all caught up and chillin for a few now booh ya

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
    I'm at work trying to work but no trains running for a lil bit finally
    I see

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    I'm at work trying to work but no trains running for a lil bit finally

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    I'm busy trying to run away from the other Nick and Jacob ..... and Jeff
    why?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    I'm busy trying to run away from the other Nick and Jacob ..... and Jeff

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X