Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuttal To CichlidFan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nickintex
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    If some strange guy comes to my door and demands my gun....I'll give it to him alright.

    I may go down, but I'll go down swingin'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Ok, looks like we should have foil at the check in table at the HAS auction!)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by tnguyen View Post
    I would make one, but I'm all out of tin foil so I tried a plastic bag over my head. Good thing I didn't walk into the light.



    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by fishlady View Post
    when NWO starts coming to their front doors asking/telling/demanding the surrender of their firearms then they'll care.....

    Now that would take a pansy to begin with then cause if you are the one holding the firearm why give it up?

    One must believe in such organization if they plan to hand over their firearms to a stranger.

    I guess this is why CF does not own any firearms? In fear that NWO will take it from him?

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    OMG...

    This thread is still going on?

    Steve, Loretta gots you pegged as a Prophet it seems.

    Prophet CichlidFan.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied





















    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Information about psychotronic mind control blockage using an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    Nick...you make that tin-foil hat look good.

    Leave a comment:


  • tnguyen
    replied
    I would make one, but I'm all out of tin foil so I tried a plastic bag over my head. Good thing I didn't walk into the light.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    OK, here you go:

    Let's see everyone else wear theirs!

    Leave a comment:


  • tnguyen
    replied
    Now that's what I'm talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Last edited by Nickintex; 03-07-2009, 12:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    This is not what I am talking about when I speak of the new world order, but it is a very entertaining movie....and Joaquin Phoenix gives a stellar performance in Signs.

    Rent it if you haven't seen it....

    CF


    when NWO starts coming to their front doors asking/telling/demanding the surrender of their firearms then they'll care.....

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    ya never know.........

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X