Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuttal To CichlidFan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CichlidFan
    replied
    This is not what I am talking about when I speak of the new world order, but it is a very entertaining movie....and Joaquin Phoenix gives a stellar performance in Signs.

    Rent it if you haven't seen it....

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    lmao.

    Leave a comment:


  • tnguyen
    replied
    Now I understand why they use Joaquin Phoenix in this movie.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    GO HERE NOW

    The best defense against a chameleon from beyond the stars is a tin-foil hat. At least that's what Macaulay Culkin's autistic brother thinks, so Joaquin

    Leave a comment:


  • tnguyen
    replied
    I just found this post to be funny and what to contribute. that's all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Pics of what?

    Leave a comment:


  • tnguyen
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    I will be there with my cap.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    Although I'm not sure I believe...at least I have friends who warn me.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    Good Questions All....here is your answers, since you asked so nicely... :)
    What can we do to stop it:

    Accept it as a true living society within our own society, research it when you have time.

    Why worry or even concern yourself with something if you can't change the possible outcome?

    The stated goal of the NWO is to reduce the population of the earth by 80 percent, read this document drafted by Henry Kissenger in 1974.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6418447/19...enry-Kissinger

    Let's say you know the NWO is coming and I don't...we'll both be in the same boat when it happens. You don't get extra points for knowing.

    Let's say you're driving a stretch of road that is going to make a nasty hair pin turn shortly, and there is no sign to warn you of it, but I am for (the sake of conversation only) ahead of you on this higway of life, and I barely made it past the hair pin turn, we'll I figure, I don't want other folks blood on my hands, so I get out and put up a sign for my fellow travelers/drivers...

    If the NWO is so powerful, couldn't they just have him assassinated now?

    No need to call attention to yourself when you got what you want in the bag...right?

    Research topics would be :

    CFR
    Tri Laderal Commission
    Bilderberg Group
    The Creature from Jekyll Island
    Eugenics Programs

    You have a good weekend now.... :)

    CF
    I see. Well Mr.Steve...one of my favorite attributes about you is that you're very well-spoken. Well, that and your 1/2 a boat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    I'll be there, but no tin foil hat on....I'm not that paranoid... :)

    CF
    If you are there CF, I think it should be MANDATORY that everyone wear foil caps!

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    I'll be there, but no tin foil hat on....I'm not that paranoid... :)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    so...the Fish Auction...who's excited about that? yeah.......

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    ......okay.....i digress.....

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    That's not right sweetie, as it has already been pointed out, the best thing about America is each persons right to express themselves, whether they have something positive or negative, it's their right to say whatever they want.

    CF

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X