Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuttal To CichlidFan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    how ironic...." I'm going back into hibernation "

    That's exactly what is going on in this country, the majority of Americans are content to take/accept whatever the government offers or tells them, whether it makes good sense or not.

    You go back to sleep, we'll wake you up when the revolution starts....:)

    CF
    One of the many things I love about this country Steve, is you can continue to share your thoughts or beliefs. I don't have to read them or believe them if I so choose.

    The U.S. isn't perfect and prolly never will be, but I would not trade it for anywhere else. We will never live in a perfect Utopia but our government of elected officials work for the betterment of the Country or at least that is their job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Keep watching the skies...

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Delock_AE View Post
    Actually, what you type is what I expected..I'm going back into hibernation until you can come up with something better.

    how ironic...." I'm going back into hibernation "

    That's exactly what is going on in this country, the majority of Americans are content to take/accept whatever the government offers or tells them, whether it makes good sense or not.

    You go back to sleep, we'll wake you up when the revolution starts....:)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • segy
    replied
    check out a film called Zeitgeist: the movie. it's a documentary. I, myself, love a good conspiracy theory. Just because you think their out to get you doesn't mean they aren't.

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock_AE
    replied
    Actually, what you type is what I expected..I'm going back into hibernation until you can come up with something better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Please, just show up at the auction with a foil cap. That would be amusing. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    started a topic Rebuttal To CichlidFan

    Rebuttal To CichlidFan

    Okay, after some long deliberation, I've decided not to produce any facts, you want facts, go look for them yourselves.

    I know that this is long, but try to get thru it all just the same.




    What is a conspiracy?
    • Cabal, an association between religious, political, or tribal officials to further their own ends, usually by intrigue
    • Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage
    • Conspiracy (crime), an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement
    • Conspiracy (political), a plot to overthrow a government
    • Conspreacy (definition), the act of conspiaring together, an agreement among conspirators, a group of conspirators, the act of two or more persons to commit or plan an evil act
    I know that some would believe that this stuff only happens in Hollywood, and that real life occurances are rare, but I happen to believe that they are all too common throughout time, and especially in the 20th and 21st centuries.


    Examples of known conspiracies would be:

    The attack on Pearl Harbor – documented by the History Channel, breifly put, that President Roosevelt knew about the intentions of Japanese Navy long before the attacks.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Pearl_Harbor_a_conspiracy_made_by_FDR

    The assassination of JFK, briefly, was there more to it than Oswald and Ruby?

    http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1635958_1635999_1634964,00.html

    The bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma, was it just Tim McVeigh or not

    http://hightimes.com/news/ht_admin/421

    The Twin Towers 911 Was An InSide Job Or Was It?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

    What do all these events have in common? They ushered in wars, either directly or indirectly over time.

    When are the American people most likely to approve going to war?
    After an event like all of the above. What does all this stuff about war have to do with anyting....War is Death and Evil doing...I.E. conspiracies.

    Now in this day and age, we have the internet at our disposal, we can accomplish so much with its vast base of information available to us.
    But unless we go looking for knowledge or intrigue, if you will, the internet is just a place to look up addresses or another means to order a pizza, or sell a fish tank.

    If you truly wish to find the truth or FACTS, take the time to do your own research, don't make me do it for you.

    If you want a place to start googling, try Military Industrial Complex.

    I've posted URL's to documentaries before, did you take the time to check them out? Probably not.

    Do yourself a big favor and check out a documentary called, The Money Masters.
    If you do happen to take the time to watch it all, you will learn something, but you probably wont.

    If you do watch that one, and are interested in another, try this one,
    America - Freedom To Facisim by Aaron Russo.

    Is there a New World Order coming....not really, we are in the final days of the New World at this moment. The change that is coming will bring back the "Old World" our forefathers came to this country to escape from.

    When the founding fathers settled this country, they established the New World, and since they did that, the evil powers that resented those new freedoms and successes, looked for ways to bring them and us, back under their tryanical grip, and that is what is just around the corner for us now at this point in time unless we wake up and put a stop to their plans.

    The govenment is not going to help you, BHO is not going to fix all our problems for us, he is, as I have mentioned before, a puppet, to the elite powers that control and direct this nation as well as others.

    Find out for yourselve's if I am just a "tin foil" nut job, or maybe I'm on to something....

    I do care about all of you, and I don't mean to scare anyone or cause anyone undue pressure in their lives, but I do want you to at least consider if there is something to my wild claims, but please know this, that I am merely repeating from those who are much more educated and knowledgeable about such matters.

    I do want you all to be happy, and so be it should you find me amusing, I love you all as brothers and sisters. Please don't assume I'm trying to influence you, I am only concerned about our futures.



    Peace

    Steve....aka CF
Working...
X