Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxtor harddrive

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Delock
    replied
    Fallen behind? I have 4 drives total that have crashed on me within 3 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Oh....I did not know Maxtor had fallen behind on their quality, I used to use them religiously when building P2's and P3s.

    Sorry to hear that....

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Tell me about it.. :furious: :aua:

    BTW Walmart has WD 1TB USB2 drives for $119.00.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    started a topic Maxtor harddrive

    Maxtor harddrive

    SUCKS....THEY ARE NOT EVEN WORTH USING AS A PAPER WEIGHT.

    800gb of drives (2) and both crash around the same time.....

    One starting in the infamous click click click click. The other just shut down.

    Now I have to pay someone to recover all my data (about 600gb).

    ALL WAYS USE WESTERN DIGITAL

    ok...vent over.........DELOCK SMASH!
Working...
X