Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more puffer envy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I just bullsh## very well.


    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    lol...you are so wise Ek.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I use to have a valentini sharpnose and before getting this one I almost picked up another.

    I decided against it cause I also really wanted a baby Clown trigger to go with the puffer and being similar in body shape I didn't like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rullypullyfishhead
    replied
    to bad

    to bad its not a sharpnose puffer

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Better off piecing together a tank.
    That's good to know. I was thinking about a smaller tank and I had looked at the nano's. I might just use what I have instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Better off piecing together a tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    por que?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
    yeah, I want to get an oceanic 29g biocube. Basic beginner fish like clowns, gobies, bennies, hermit crabs and a shrimp! nothing fancy, nothing hard!
    Unless you get the BC29 cheap I would skip the whole All-In-One thing.

    I started with a NC12g and honestly it was not worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    what kind of trigger is that he looks pretty cool never seen one like that b4.

    It's a blueline trigger, I was really hoping to pick up a baby clown trigger but after seeing this guy a few times and seeing how eager he was to smash the tank I went ahead and brought it home.

    Him and Snoop have been destroying my tank bit by bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    yeah, I want to get an oceanic 29g biocube. Basic beginner fish like clowns, gobies, bennies, hermit crabs and a shrimp! nothing fancy, nothing hard!

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    what kind of trigger is that he looks pretty cool never seen one like that b4.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    saltwater was expensive. I may try it again with a nano cube or something...maybe all small gobies and hermits.
    I did it in the 100 gallon and it killed me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    That trigger fish looks so cool! I love the colors.

    So I'm trying to read up on saltwater as much as I can...there's a lot to learn!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied


    Did you spot the trigger in the first picture? He's in a little cubby hole whille Snoop stands guard.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    In the 3rd picture it looks like a little kissing action going on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X