Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more puffer envy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied





    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    It's just a jokey joke.

    Saltwater is cool or at least different and I like it but I find I could not let go of my Trophs for them and almost just as hard the other way around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    Originally posted by alexarae View Post
    uh oh Kim. You have the saltwater itch?
    I've always had one! I just love the colors and different creatures. Might have to sell a flowerhorn to help finance the project...

    I don't get the whole arch enemy thing, when did y'all become arch enemies I think I'm on my own with the saltwater thing though, Jeebus is happy and content with his trophs.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    Nice puffer, EK.

    Thank you Nick.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Life is over for jeebus.

    As soon as you get one going Kiova my job as jeebus' arch enemy on HFB is done.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    uh oh Kim. You have the saltwater itch?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    awesome looking fish Quoc, I need to hurry up and start my saltwater tank!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Nice puffer, EK.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Hahahahaa... he's last to be voted off the island.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    long live the hermit!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Snoop eyeing down the hermit...


    Snoop testing it out....

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Naw, it's a trigger

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    is the new fish a puffer too?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Between Snoop and Billy(the fiance came home and named it...) that hermit has been on it's back and hoping these two go to sleep!

    Snoop moved the hermit around some and Billy has snapped at the cone of the shell but so far the hermit is still surviving.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    He's got that look like: Yeah I'm gonna eat him!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X