Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more puffer envy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Someone's in trouble.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Snoop got himself a new roll dawg....

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    It's not big which kinda adds to the troubles since I do not wish to knock anything over and scratch the acrylic tank also the fish are not stupid, especially this one since he's always being picked on it does not veture far from the rocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    that tank isn't that big EK.......sheeesh.....



    he is sooo cute.....
    you make a good human for that puffer.....he looks mischevious just like you.......)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    FL, having a hard time catching that little guy for you....


    More pictures of Snoop eating!




    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Some of the fish I couldn't catch when I tore the tank down.... like the watchman goby, carribean blenny and the tiny gobies that are still in there.

    The gold and black chromis I put back in.

    The black chromis somehow made it back in which will be yours come HAS time.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    .....i don't remember all those fish being left in there??????...what's up with that dude?.....but i do see my future yellow guy.....(wink wink)......

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Yeah I had hit the feed timer for the other fish and it was starting to come back on towards the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Looks like a tropical storm was brewing in that tank.... :)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    Awwww:love: he's such a cutie.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    After eating a marble sized chunk of shrimp mix he decided that I no longer needed the limpett that has been in the same spot since I put it in there months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    No problem e, knock yourself out.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    I'm using one of your photos for the saltwater puffer post, hope you don't mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    He's very handsome ek!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X