Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
No more puffer envy!
Collapse
X
-
I use to have a valentini sharpnose and before getting this one I almost picked up another.
I decided against it cause I also really wanted a baby Clown trigger to go with the puffer and being similar in body shape I didn't like it.
Leave a comment:
-
Unless you get the BC29 cheap I would skip the whole All-In-One thing.Originally posted by Kiovo View Postyeah, I want to get an oceanic 29g biocube. Basic beginner fish like clowns, gobies, bennies, hermit crabs and a shrimp! nothing fancy, nothing hard!
I started with a NC12g and honestly it was not worth it.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Postwhat kind of trigger is that he looks pretty cool never seen one like that b4.
It's a blueline trigger, I was really hoping to pick up a baby clown trigger but after seeing this guy a few times and seeing how eager he was to smash the tank I went ahead and brought it home.
Him and Snoop have been destroying my tank bit by bit.
Leave a comment:
-
yeah, I want to get an oceanic 29g biocube. Basic beginner fish like clowns, gobies, bennies, hermit crabs and a shrimp! nothing fancy, nothing hard!
Leave a comment:
-
what kind of trigger is that he looks pretty cool never seen one like that b4.
Leave a comment:
-
saltwater was expensive. I may try it again with a nano cube or something...maybe all small gobies and hermits.
I did it in the 100 gallon and it killed me...
Leave a comment:
-
That trigger fish looks so cool! I love the colors.
So I'm trying to read up on saltwater as much as I can...there's a lot to learn!
Leave a comment:
-

Did you spot the trigger in the first picture? He's in a little cubby hole whille Snoop stands guard.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: