Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30g - Long "Bikini Bottom" - invert dominant tank

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    red bush macroalgae or sp. Agardhiella tenera

    Leave a comment:


  • madehtsobi
    replied
    finally they are using the tray!!

    wtf kinda algae is that????

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Dang. That looks sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Some red macro algae I was able to convert from full SW to the opposite end of the scale into FW

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    nice clean tank EK.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • LooksLater
    replied
    Nice vid, Q. Love that tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    wow... same here!!!!

    There were some days when I lost track of time and worked into the day and to avoid sunlight I would just keep working.
    Dang. Even I didn't go that far. I just took the drugs and went to sleep! But yeah, that insomnia was awful. Nothin to mess with.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    wow... same here!!!!

    There were some days when I lost track of time and worked into the day and to avoid sunlight I would just keep working.

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    when I worked the night shift at carmax there would be half a year where when I go to work and when I left work was pitch black....
    In residency it was the same thing... It got to the point that any exposure to light would result in insomnia and I'd hafta take melatonin just to get to sleep. Fail!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    My mornings this whole month have been dark! No light yet. FML.
    when I worked the night shift at carmax there would be half a year where when I go to work and when I left work was pitch black....

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    LoL they will work with the peas too!

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    That sucks...
    If you wanna try one I'll snatch one out of my tank. They were an impulse when I was at C and R cause at the price it was practically given to me.
    Thanks Quockaroo. But I might switch my nano tank to a dwarf puffer tank, in which case I definitely don't want a kuhli. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Morning to me is after I woke up... it was bright out so it was morning enough. LoL
    My mornings this whole month have been dark! No light yet. FML.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X