Re: How long can they go between feedings?
I use a pill case for each tank like the kind that has a flip up lid for each day of the week with a premeasured amount. I made the mistake of letting a friend feed one time and I wasnt clear in my instructions. Way over feed them...food everywhere when I got back.
If your neighbor doesnt feed them, may be good just to check up and make sure no leakes or major problems. You should be ok. I will on occasion not feed for 1-2 days just to let them purge.
I use a pill case for each tank like the kind that has a flip up lid for each day of the week with a premeasured amount. I made the mistake of letting a friend feed one time and I wasnt clear in my instructions. Way over feed them...food everywhere when I got back.
If your neighbor doesnt feed them, may be good just to check up and make sure no leakes or major problems. You should be ok. I will on occasion not feed for 1-2 days just to let them purge.
Comment