Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

215 Tanganyikan Journal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    that tank looks like it should be in the lobby of the Hilton Downtown or somethin

    Very Very nice as usual tim

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    I've had the privilage of seeing this tank in person. All I can say is : "Wow."

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    Hey, one question though, where's the ice maker in that puppy?  :)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidHobbyist
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    nice tank stand and canopy, good choice on the cyprichromis kitumba they are the best looking of the leptosoma

    Leave a comment:


  • J-WS6
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JGUERRA
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

         wow that looks awesome!! i love that canopy and stand looks real nice!!!

    great job!!!

    jose

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    Wow....what a nice looking set up....nice choice on the fish too....keep us updated.....

    Happy Holidays...

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    Some pictures of the cyps:





    Eretmodus:

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Re: 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    Then I thought about the fish I wanted to put in the tank:

    Alot of Cyprichromis leptosoma "Kitumba"
    1M/1F Julidochromis transcriptus "Burundi"
    1M/1F Eretmodus cyanosticus
    1M/1F Telematochromis sp. "Temporalis Shell"


    What a coincidence... I already have all of these fish in other tanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    started a topic 215 Tanganyikan Journal

    215 Tanganyikan Journal

    Well,  somehow I ended up with this in the guest bedroom...


    I thought about what substrate I wanted to fill it with...


    And how to decorate the tank...
Working...
X